Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst headache....

Hmm one of the guys at my job rubs my head for me when I get those headaches. He rubs around my temple and somewhere on my neck. I cant take the pain of those headaches but he starts rubbin and its all gone in no more than 5 minutes. All the advil in the world wouldnt get rid them.

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

No kidding!! I have the SAME exact headache. I took Aleve and it's not helping either.

Urghhhh . . . . it hurts to even just look at this monitor. sniff.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

probably a sinus headache - as in blocked up sinus - is it right on the crease between your eyebrow and nose? try vicks, i doubt normal headache medicines will work.

hope you all feel better...ah.

------------------

==================================================

he he he he ha ha - but this is no laughing matter

[This message has been edited by xs (edited 09-07-2000).]

I dont' think it's sinus . . . it's right behind the eyes. Like even if I move my eyeballs, it hurts. Like bre5379, usually only sleeping helps.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Guest danmoro

listen bre5379,

I know exactly what you are going through? Is it just one-sided right behind your eye? It feels like someone is jabbing a fork through your eye? If that's it check out www.clusterheadaches.com. Because that's what you have. And email me danm@lubriplate.com because I have tons of info on them. I've been living with these things for years and there are a few ways to relieve them. Although you never get rid of them totally.

------------------

Dan

it definitely sounds like Sinusitis, you really need to get it checked out by an MD ASAP, we have a psuedoephedrine based medication over herecalled sudafed that should sort it out......(it also give you a bit of a buzz)

if left unchecked you could be in a world of hurt, my boss's partner went through two weeks of debilitating pain before they worked it out, it was a severe sinusitis frown.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

If you have somebody handy, try this out.... it usually leaves my friends quite retarded:

* Have your friend move his thumb and pointer finger (the one next to the thumb) into a pinching position, with approximately 1-2" space in between the tips.

* Have them slide their fingers, held firmly in that position from the base of your neck, gently up until they lodge at the base of the skull.

* If their fingers are in the right position, all they'll need to do is apply pressure in that one spot upwards. There's a whole shytload of nerves and stuff under the skin along the skull..... if your friend does it right, it'll feel great and you'll pretty much drop your head instantly, or for as long as they apply pressure.

I'm no masseuse (yet), but I spent my junior year in college giving massages to my frenz, and I learned a few little neat tricks. In any case, HTH........ smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I used to get headaches like the one you're describing and they'd last for days and no amount of advil in the world would make them go away. Anyway, I got into a car accident and had to see a chiropractor for my neck and he told me he could remedy my headaches. I went to him for about a year and I rarely get one now. I don't know, maybe it's all in my head, ha ha!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif