Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official PVD @ TWILO meet-up thread**

I don't get the chance to post that much but read it all the time. I definatley want to meet you guys. I've also never seen PVD before. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear, so I'll be looking around by the speakers and power bar for you guys based on your descriptions.

C-ya tonight!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to the board but I'd like to see you guys in Twilo as well! I hope you are friendly smile.gif

I am from Europe and I definitelly love PVD!

So I'll be at the bar at 6am and I'm gonna wear blue skirt and black top. I have long blond hair.

I'd like especially meet BLUEANGEL. If you see me, please give me a sign! I'd like to talk to you for a sec or let me know AmalkaV@yahoo.com

Can't wait!

Hey! How are ya?? Where from Europe are you from? I'm gonna send you a PM so make sure you check it.

BlueAngel

Originally posted by amalkav:

I am new to the board but I'd like to see you guys in Twilo as well! I hope you are friendly smile.gif

I am from Europe and I definitelly love PVD!

So I'll be at the bar at 6am and I'm gonna wear blue skirt and black top. I have long blond hair.

I'd like especially meet BLUEANGEL. If you see me, please give me a sign! I'd like to talk to you for a sec or let me know AmalkaV@yahoo.com

Can't wait!

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

hey blueangel! that's pretty quick smile.gif

I am from Czech Republic and here in NY I am here for 1 year. I just love to go clubbing!!!

I checked your pics here to make sure I will recognize you tonight!

Thx for msg I am going to check it out now.

I have to work now so I hope talk to ya later!