Clubplanet Nightlife Community

regret after sex

Originally posted by andwhysee:

have you ever regretted not using a condom after having sex? thats how i feel now. i took a shower and cleaned the genital area with soap and peed 3 times but still..oh shit i should've used a condom.

It ALWAYS seems like a good idea a the time... but you know you gotta realize unless you know someone really well you're playing Russian roulette without a condom on.

I hope you didn't catch anything. Hopefully now that you've realized what's up you get a chance to wear a jimmy hat without getting---- the slang for it is "burned"; so without getting burned.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

knowing someone "really well" doesn't matter.

what if you slept with a girl who you know has only been with one other guy her whole life. what if that guy fucked a new girl every week behind her back over a 2 year period. that means she could have something and not even know it. She could also be a carrier who doesn't ever manifest the symptoms of an std but could pass it on to you. i know someone who this happened to so always wear your hat its not worth it!

[This message has been edited by jeffkaos (edited 09-10-2000).]

Originally posted by jeffkaos:

knowing someone "really well" doesn't matter.

what if you slept with a girl who you know has only been with one other guy her whole life. what if that guy fucked a new girl every week behind her back over a 2 year period. that means she could have something and not even know it. She could also be a carrier who doesn't ever manifest the symptoms of an std but could pass it on to you. i know someone who this happened to so always wear your hat its not worth it!

[This message has been edited by jeffkaos (edited 09-10-2000).]

oh shit, you're right Jeffkaos...

Fuck... who knew life could be such a pain in the ass all the fucking time...?

The J

The I

The M

The M

The Y

It's Jimmy!!! It's Jimmy!!!

That's a deep song.

No rest for the weary... like I seen on a shirt "Wrap that raskel."

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Not to mention the baby in the baby carriage! I had one of those scares a couple of weeks ago and I'm on the pill.

Have you been with this girl long or is it a 1 nighter (I won't hold it against you, shit happens)

The fact is, you're playing with your life in more than one aspect and what you need to do now is hope this is just a wakeup call for you and that next time you'll remember how scared you are right now.

I hope everything is fine!!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.