Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTVs VMAs WERE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamjimvin, that's what I said, girl!! About Britney's hair . . . what was she trying to do?? Good thing she was lipsinkin' cause she had a mouthful of hair during her whole set.

And Jennifer?? Bandana?? Maybe it's Puffy's influence . . . I dunno!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Anyone notice that Britney's outfit was actually a flesh-colored body suit?

That thong was not exposing her flesh, but only showing the body suit... frown.gif

VMA's sucked. Off cue, off key, poor sound. I wonder what they can do in the editing room for their hundreds of repeats. I would definitely be surprised if some people were not out of a job today -- absolutely horrible.

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

okay... I just got a glimps of the awards now on channel 2 news...

I just want to admit that I have a thing for Eminem... Girls is it just me or is that Bad boy wanna be CUTE! I just like guys with baseball caps that can actually pull it off and he just is sooo cute... but then again he isn't my type... I'm a mess.. forget I said anything

Guest clubkid77

VMA's suck

eMpty TV sux

after growing up and watching one band of the year after another go the way of the dinosours you realize that MTV is 99.99% corporate music. Bands like nsync and crap like that , companies sitting there finding what will sell, what is marketable, and the talent sits there playin in coffee shops, and local shows. Even the hip hop its all a bunch of glorified garbage, people flaunting all the crap they industry bought them. Blink 182 can rot in hell. They were good 4 years ago playin local shows and 2nd stage at warped tour. My friends band toured with them. If they wanted to keep it real last night they woulda played "Damn It" punk rock ofa their old album and not this harmonic cheezy sing along boy band garbage.

Flea comes out with a mohawk

didn't you think he was going to switch songs in the middle of califorina and really get hard with an oldie?

RAGE'S performance sucked

pappa roaches performance sucked

if I was home alone instead of watching it with my krew, the highlight of the night would of been me rubbing one out to a half naked Brittney Spears

ohh and shawn and marlin waynes suck too

they would of been better off with keneen and damon

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... docmorph.gif

I missed the first hour(but it will be on for the next month now anyway) but, the Wayans definetly sucked with out a doubt, but the preformances were all pretty good.

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

I was listening to Howard yesterday morning and he had Chris Rock on and as per Chris MTV did ask him to return but he turned them down. That whole thing w/fred durst and christina was soooo staged, as soon as they were done he jumped off the stage and she looked like she wanted to vomit on him before she ran off. LOL...whoever posted about the camera angles was right on, it was absolutely horrible...eminems dick, spotlights in the camera, too many close ups ugh...what a fucking mess...oh, and as much aas i lovvvvvvvve chili peppers i thought that anthony was wayyy off last nite, I just heard them a month or two ago and they sounded fanfuckingtastic, last nite it sounded as though his throat was bothering him or something.

deedz

did you see when limp bizkit won for best rock video the guy who jumped on stage and climbed that statue thing somebody told me it was the dude from rage anyone know if that is true

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

since i was sitting behind rage during the show, and this is what happened: the guy who climbed the scaffold was the tim, the bass player from rage. right before they announced the winner for the award he climbed over the first few rows, ran up on the stage, and climbed the set like it was nothing. the rest of the band just sat there like it was nothing new or out of the ordinary. security at the show had to climb a ladder to pull him down and take him off the stage. when they got off stage tim started pulling away from security, who responded with more aggression and resulted in a scuffle between tim, security and tim's bodyguard.

First of all the parody of chris rock was good. The Wayans brothers sucked big time though, i think they winged the whole thing. lets see, britney spears !HOT! but she cannot sing. Christina has the real talent here. Jim Carrey was the only one in the room with any energy in the place. N' Sync had an interesting performance, at least they were singing, well anyway overall i think the vma's were horrible, mainly because of the wayans brothers botched performance.

I agree, I was very disappointed w/ the awards this year. The wayans brothers WERE HORRIBLE, so bad that I actually felt sorry for em, especially when you could hear like only 3 or 4 people laughing in the crowd!!!And they probably weren't really laughing, but pitiful laughing!!! Jennifer Lopez....I'm sorry, but, WHAT IN THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING!!!!!?????? She looked sooooooo bad in that outfit, My God!!!!!!

When I heard all that stuff about how big her ass was and hips, I thought people were exaggerating, but no its definitly true.

Britney Spears=slutty

Christina Aguilera def better voice than Spears.

Anyway, thats my little rating for the vma's. Hopefully, next year it'll be much better, actually I dont think it can get any worse than that!!!

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

The unfortunate thing is that MTV used to be beholden to the musicians, and now it's the other way around. Plus, you can't even watch a video anymore without some Popup-Video-esque dialog box spewing drivel from some teenie-bopper who worships that idiot temp-VJ Jesse (my namesake, *vomit*) like he was something worthy of praise.

Hehehe. So yeah, MTV sucks! biggrin.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."