Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Isn't there anyone who loves deep house anymore?

cazz926

Guest crystalmethodny

Still my favorite form of House, and always will be.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Although many of the venues I play at prohibit me from getting really deep, deep house will always be my personal favorite form of House Muzik.....Nothing like watching the subliminal crew tear it up in Miami every year!

ID LOVE TO SEE ERICK MORILLO TEAR IT UP AT A HUGE MEGA-CLUB LIKE EXIT ONE NIGHT...ANY OTHER TAKERS?

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Russ

It'll probably never happen because most... not all, but most of the club crowds enjoy the hard banging progressive form rather then the deep, natural, harmonious tones of empathatic joy that Deep House produces. wink.gif

Sorry... just getting deep, for the deep.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Crystalmethod-

Getting even deeper for the deeper....

Isn't Deeper Records and oxymoron?

LOL

I don't know, there's just something about deep house that makes you feel good inside - the whole soulfull thing is just so powerful...I also think its geared a little more towards the mature crowd........

------------------

Hey Russ, I don't know if it's a matter of maturity or not, but a lot of people I spoke to about the "bam bam bam bam" prog. house seems to be that it gives them juice. They need to find energy in a hard beat, not the groove.

Just my observation.

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Deep house sucks! But I still love you!

Nicole and I will be at SF this weekend, so if you're there, pop up and look for us! My pals rented the section I had for my birthday, so try us there!

Hope to see you and say hello to your gang for me too!

xoxo,

addaboy

Screw you and JP!!

i will be there, too this weekend.

Try to come down to the bowels of SF and say "hi". If not, I will try to brave the crowd...xoxox

Luv you Adam

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by cazz926:

Screw you and JP!!

i will be there, too this weekend.

Try to come down to the bowels of SF and say "hi". If not, I will try to brave the crowd...xoxox

Luv you Adam

Oh so she's gonna be like that huh? Well for the record, JP has been boring the shit out of me lately! And Junior...Damn man, needs to make a song that sounds different. Granted, I still love them all, but come man, some variety!!!

So there!!! lol Damn, are the DJ's changing or am I getting old and my taste is? I don't wanna think about it!!! We'll look for you if we don't see you first!

xoxo,

addaboy

hmmmm... well I like all styles of dance music actually..... I tend to play very hard and tribal lately, but that is more of a reflection on what is going over well right now with the masses......

but I do have to say that deep house is my fav to listen too....maybe its good that not too many venues are playing it, this way it wont get played out smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

love deep house....don't love Jonathan Peters....$.02

wink.gif

Hey girl

nice to see a fellow chick with the same appreciation. The boys are fun, but we need some estrogen up in here.

I can't stand JP either, but did you ever go downstairs for Cleveland?

Totally worth it.

------------------

Din Da Da

Well deep house is all about the mood and the flow...the mixing... How you ever gonna have that at SF, where half the mixes are crashes, off key, and at 145 bpm?? Deep house is sexy... you can dance to it, listen to it, grind to it whatever you feel like.... Then again, thats VINYL!!! I enjoy going from deep...to tribal...to tech...a vocal here and there..its all about variety...I hate dj's that stay in one genre all night, it gets old real fast. DT is the only dj I know of that really goes through it all...in nyc anyway. Europe is more into that, but in nyc, you got all the people who want their "euro pop progressive" so... thats gonna be in the big rooms for a while.

my .02..

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl