Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first time

cathyo

Funny little story,

The 1st time I did pot was at my sister's college. I was in a room with people I barely knew (my sis wasn't there...not a partier) so I was nervous. The bong came around and I had no idea how to use it. I didn't want to ask because they didn't know I had never smoked before. Well, I heard water bubbling and tried to figure the whole thing out. I came to a conclusion although I had no idea how on earth it would get you high. Finally it was my turn to make bubbles, and how do you make bubbles in milk? Stupid ass over here blew!!! I shot the bowl right across the room! No covering that up!! I tried telling them that I had to cough but I don't think they believed me!!

If you ever feel stupid think of that, it'll make you feel better!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

LOL... that was a funny story.

first time i came in contact with pot was in boarding school. i didn't actually see it but it was "reaking" (i now, love that smell) in the hallways. i thought it smelled like burning plastic and was about to report to our dorm faculty that someone's room must be burning down.

luckily, someone stopped me and explained to me the whole concept of marijuana before i got that someone expelled from school. oops...

Wow. That brings back some memories for me. It's was back in 1982 at a park near my H.S. But I thought the smoke was pretty smooth. Smoother then cigarette smoke because it didn't choke me.

Thanks for the flashback biggrin.gif

icon9.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

[This message has been edited by Nestor (edited 09-12-2000).]

Yikes, flashbacks. I remember my first joint a bud lit up. Damn thing was laced with acid I found out later. I was walking around with a buzz down my spine. I though everyone was following me. I thought the world was looking at me from the inside out. I hated that feeling. Finally to overcome my fear of smoking joints I smoked another one, and fell straight to sleep. So I don't smoke joints anymore cause I'm afraid I might get flashbacks or fall straight to sleep and miss out on something I shouldn't be.

------------------

Dream a little dream...