Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYCer's in the CT area?

rims

hey there,

i go to school in western mass, but have hit hartford, CT for raves and such. anyone interested? i must say, CT/MA/upstate NY have a good share of fairly decent, organized, not too shady raves.

playboybunnie@bluelight.nu

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I live in New Haven area, there is a new club I do in house promoting for, RISK. We are going to bring in big acts, Sasha/Digweed, Tenaglia,Borris, Eddie Baez, Tsettos, etc, going to Manhattan Wed to sign the deals with the owner. Club is 15000SF, 3 floors, Avalon sound/lighting, opening around Oct 14th.

Anyone interested email me for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> .

Rich

socooy@aol.com

Other than that, My partner and I are always in the city at Twilo, SF, etc.

I live near Waterbury and work outside White Plains. I used to hit the city clubs, Exit, Tunnel, Culture Club, etc and also in Stamford every so often Art Bar, Premiere till I got a DWI. Now I'm chillin for a bit.

Johnnyvicious53@hotmail.com

------------------

NO REGRETS

Good peep, I'm glad some good clubs and DJ's are coming to New Haven. I just graduated from Southern Connecticut in New Haven and am sick of Gothim City and Bar. The way Liquid was set up was phat but they let way to many people in there when it was open.

------------------

NO REGRETS