Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EASIER HOOK UP: GUYS OR GIRLS . . .

cathyo

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Don't bet on it! Some are just as difficult as women can be. How about guys trying to hook up with guys? Any opinions on that form anyone who has tried that?

Steve the Method Man can you comment on your experiences?

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

<<< Hah!

Some arent! >>>

LOL Steve . . . if you're implying yourself, I can think of a few stories I've heard . . . wink.gif

It's def. easier for a girl to hook up with a guy . . . seems like guys love girls that take the initiative . . . but i agree guys who are terribly good looking, or have that "charm" can get any lady that they want. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Guest crystalmethodny

Brandie

Stories? What in Gods name are you talking about!

Hrmph!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

It's definetly easier for a girl than a guy. Why? Because Guys, we tend to think with our dicks and 60% of the time are after the v between the legs. Women on the other hand, don't go on the prowl. They are a tad more sophisticated. They tend to dig deeper and aren't always about the dick. If you're a guy, don't chase...why bother? Eventually, they'll fall when you least expect it.

Definitely it is much easier for girls to hook up. when you go out, 95% of guys who are there without a girlfriend are looking to hook up with anyone cute or better. Very few women are looking to hook up with any old cute guy. Simple supply and demand. End result: most guys go home alone.

I agree with the general consensus of the board, even totally nasty girls can find other totally nasty guys to be with. But really good looking guys can have whatever they want also, as with girls.

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Hope I'm not taking this thread on a left turn...

I used to believe it was easier for girls.

Now I have a new opionion:

Since we all think th esame, go threw the same, and all have the same fears, and insecurities...

It's the person with more confidence that gets hooked up, why? Because all of us tend to feed towards the more positive energy.

Peopel dont like feeling threatened in any way, A girl who likes a guy might not show it based on a fear, or because he already made the first move, thus continuing what someone said in a recent post on this thred, If its a guys job to "hunt" then logically it's the girls job to act as "prey".

It all goes hand and hand.

Originally posted by msoprano13:

ever wonder why a good looking girl is with an ugly guy.....go figure

I don't know... to me all guys are ugly and all girls are pretty... so I'm really wondering why any girl is with any guy period.

If I was God I would've made only women and have them all to myself...

------------------

Dream a little dream...