Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im DJing on 92.7 FM 3-5 this Sat Night :)

I dont know how many of you guys are aware of Extreme Grove Radio, but it's every saturday night from 2-5 AM. There are 2 DJs each night, one plays the first hour and the second plays the last two hours....Mixers for the show include Mike Macaluso, Anthony Martinez, Eddie Baez, Justin Time, X Dream, Jared Scream, and myself....

This week is Glenn Frischa Hour 1 and me the second 2 hours (3-5am) (if you live in suffolk county and cant get 92.7, try 98.5, its the same thing.)

Let me know what you think, I'd appreciate the feedback!

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

Dangerous Dave is actually the host of Extreme Groove Radio, and is working on establishing a real internet dance music station in florida called tiger-radio.com

He and Dimas Martinez, anotherformer KTU employee have started the company...

Alot of peeps get annoyed that DDH talks over the shows of the former Sanctuary, and now Extreme Groove, but it is necessaty, because if he didn't "protect" unreleased tracks that we put on the show, the could be up on napster in a matter of minutes....

And Ill admit something else (that Im sure most of you know already) - it's not live in the studio or from a club - it's a DAT.....on Extreme Groove and the Sanctuary......

But, we are planning some actual live club broadcasts on Extreme Groove in the future...

------------------

Yeah, I love deep house, sooo much actually, but unfortunately, for a predominantly LI radio station, that stuff just doesn't go over well..... I tend to be really hard on the radio, with a trtibal influence...I made the first hour DAT yesterday night before the jets game, and it starts off with Love (Insider Mix) ooopps! it says XTC! hope I don't get in trouble for playing that on the air smile.gif

------------------

I just thought of this Russ, my bad your pluggin 92.7 and i'm talkin bout the santucary. I consider them both equal, I remember what happened last time i brought up Mike M on the other board so i'm not gonna go there this time. The 92.7 show's real good and i'm glad that theres more and more underground stuff on the radio now. DD's the man!

Hey - he can probably get anyone he wants to do the show, because it is not oly a radio show, but also a new magazine for DJs remixers, and producers that is coming out soon.....He actually had Louis Ozborne (son of Ozzie, no joke) from the UK a couple of weeks back, and he is incredible...some people are calling him the next carl cox....he held a residency at Cream in Ibiza this summer, and is down with the whole Hell's Kitchen Crew.....

I know people that are being considered for the show currently are Matt Darey, Jo Mills, and Tiesto....Hopefully at least one of them goes through, that would be insane.....

------------------

For russ hey did you DJ in Troy, NY on this past saturday night at a club Elda's? Just wondering I saw so many flyers for it at my school. That place is so small I dont know how they get decent names up here, tony draper is here next saturday, myndy K, razor & guido, etc..

DP-80 - yeah I DJed at Eldas in Troy on sat night... I will be there every other sat night....the party was really dope, and the place isnt really all that small...it holds like 900 if packed, and is a really good time, I always have fun spinning there.. everyone has DJed there - baez, keith litman, anthony martnez, and now they are booking big acts too because my promoter from NYC took complete control of the night... skribbs will be once a month resident too...myndy performed this past sat night and i think the peeps up there were pretty much amazed! LOL Im not sure they get to see acts all that often....

I mean the place isnt completely the bomb or anything, but it beats the hell out of th eother options up there smile.gifand they have a diesel dj booth...

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djrussreign.com" TARGET=_blank>www.djrussreign.com</A>

[This message has been edited by russ reign (edited 09-12-2000).]

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Glenn Friscia is working on some new projects, I was supposed to see him a week ago, but as many people who know me I pulled my usual, and fell asleep on the couch...

Oh thank you great one.. rolleyes.gif

You fucking whore.. finger.gif

------------------

cart04.gif

Not for now, they said they would have to cut my pay by half until it gets better, and I cant do that, so I'm probably gonna be opening for Brutal Bill @ Alex & Leo's new Webster Hall party starting in the begining of October.....(every other week though, cause in in Albany bi-weekely) smile.gif

------------------