Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who from the board met up on Fri?

bionic

Hey I had a great time!! NYCDEE I looked for you all night!!! But you know that...I'm really glad that I met some of you...John58 and Marty...i can't remember his user name...and of course Tranceenergy...I must say you're one tall guy!!!

------------------

..the blackness, the darkness forever...

eggmok..its sneha...i'm not going to change my username because 1. that requires effort and 2. i have such a bad memory..i know i will choose some crazy user name and i will forget it..but i can't forget my initials and the year i was born...i think reason 1 is more the factor though...damn my ass is lazy!!!

john58...thanks for the ride!! i was sooo tired...did stay up for the football games...i wish Nebraska lost!!!!!

------------------

DIRTYSLAPPER- I just missed you!! Chick wasn't mobile at the moment and you had just left him. I can't believe you actually wrote it on your head. I made a weak attempt to find you, but I was pretty out of it. Next time!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Yeah the meetup was a blast, I think clubnyc had taken over the entire power bar, it was packed. Great meeting you John & sdm, maybe next time we can hang out more with sdm's mystery husband!! Hope to meet more of you at the next one

PS - John I left factory early so that's probably why I never saw you saturday, still tired from paul van dyk I think!

awwwww - i was dancing my little feet off in front of the speakers for ages after seeing chick, but it got SOOOO hot that all my letters started falling off - someone asked me what "dry sler" meant.... hee hee hee. everyone seemed to be so totally caned and out of it (including me...)

sasha & digweed next time.

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

Originally posted by sdm1976:

john58...thanks for the ride!! i was sooo tired...did stay up for the football games...i wish Nebraska lost!!!!!

you are a true fan...

up all night with no assistancE, and still watching the games... impressive.

no problem about the ride. It wasn't that long getting home, I was just kidding about the UN stuff smile.gif

I am true fan...of course i slept all day sunday...did you have fun at SF?

Sorry about almost falling asleep at breakfast John58 and Offshoot....

Offshoot when we're in Texas during Thanksgiving we totally have to hang out! and let me know if you really want to go to the Texas-Texas A&M game...

------------------

It was WONDERFUL to meet the clubplanet group at PvD - I'd never been to the Powerbar (must've passed it up) and i've been to Twilo 3 times now. Everyone is so cool and I hope we have many more meetings. It's great to meet other party kids with a normal day-life and party-by-night attitude.

Just for memory sake, I was the blonde with the pigtails.

JDogg - was packed too tightly by speakers with other sardines to fight my way through to powerbar so missed everyone there - and p00h didn't even get in so I also missed out on my slaps. at least chick saw the effort I went to putting my name on my forehead. everyone else obviously just thought I was extremely strange. ho-hum. well you can't take life too seriously can you! have a great time in Miami - 2 places to check out: 'Blue' on Espanola between Washington and Collins; 'Bed' (729 or 929 Washington) for a truly bizarre dining experience - in-house masseurs and no tables or chairs, just beds. expensive but worth it.

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

I *def* wanted to meet up . . . but Rob and I, in our sober states of mind, forgot about the meetup at 6am - i was too asking rob to make everyone else go away so there was a *lil* room to dance for *me*.

but no such luck . . . next time, next time . . .

Did meet Melissa, Steph, and DJ Divine ( biggrin.gif still pissed about that email?? lol)

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I met up with almost everybody who's posted on this thread, and it was SO much fun! It was also cool to see several of you again at LL on Saturday ....

BlueAngel, we keep missing each other by *that* much! Every party I go to I hear u r there, and never meet ya'... Whattup wit dat?

Yeah, yeah, S&D for sure, but what about THIS weekend? Anyone going to Keoki at LL? Also, I'm def going to Liquid's Thursday for the Moist party, Chris Irvin is spinning this week I think.

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com