Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Little help for the newbies...

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Getting more stars may be a bad thing, like a sign of how much free time you have on your hands...like ahem you have no life!

Mac...too bad they don't have stars added everytime you log on and READ......then you could be a clubgod just like Steve....... smile.gif

smile.gif

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by rachel1997:

if you are posting and you don't see your response, hit the "REFRESH" button and you will see your post. No need to re-post and answer.

Or else you can set your browser to never cache any pages (but note that this means that every single page you ever surf to will have to be downloaded each time, so if your connection is slow, it's gonna suck).

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to "Tools", "Internet Options", in the "Temporary Internet Files" click "Settings" and choose "Every visit to the page" radiobutton.

If you're using Netscape Navigator... shame on you because that browser sucks and you could have made the jobs of web programmers much easier by not using it!

Guest crystalmethodny

I think its a testimony of how well you can do your job and actually goof off and get paid for it.

Not everyone is as sly as us club Gods...

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I think its a testimony of how well you can do your job and actually goof off and get paid for it.

Not everyone is as sly as us club Gods...

wink.gif

That's what I wanted to say too. CM smile.gif America. a Free country. That's why briges and roadways take so long to be repaired.