Hey, new to town :)

lafera1

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey smile.gif

Welcome to the city.

Where are you from originally?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Hi, meet Steve(crystalmethod) he is the Master of Ceremonies aruond here.

If you need to know whats going on, where the hot spots are, and when the club nyc meet-ups are, he is your man.

He will help you in all matters...right Steve smile.gif

Good luck on the board.

- Pete"imnotjustaboardmemberanymore"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

WOw that was fast, thanks for responding. I moved from Atlanta about a month ago. I've been out to a couple of clubs since moving but i have yet to find a favorite spot. In atlanta the forums are pretty good but we got alot of kids just posting crap. At home i went to mostly clubnights during the week and parties on the weekends. You can's see any good dj's there unless you go to a party. I did alot of promoting but i don't see myself doing that here. So that's a little bit of me. Everyone seems cool here so i figure i'll stick around for awhile. Steph

Guest crystalmethodny

Steph

Nice name smile.gif

Dont mind Schingpep, he's a dork that lives to provide agony to my existence.

Welcome to NYC!

(Pete you jerk) wink.gif

-Steve

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

welcome to the worlds greatest city

hey i am going to atlanta on the 24th of september i have already been to buckhead but i am looking for something else cool i will bwe staying downtown by the convention center and was wondering where you would suggest going

thanks

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

So it all depends on what your into, if you like clubs with people dressed to impress go to buckhead. But i must warn you Atlanta is a very segregated city so you might want to go to a club that you prolly should not go to. It sucks like that. My all time favorite club is still MJQ very mixed crowd it's small but it's cool. Drum n Bass on Friday and Deep house on saturday. If your into the party scene look on this website WWW.JIVEMAGAZINE.COM. My friends run it and it's a good source of info. You should also make sure you have a car cause there is no public transportation. Anyhow if you want to know anything else just let me know. Steph