Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you ever wonder when you are going to stop clubbing?

nineeyes

Sometimes I feel like it could happen anyday. Then again, I doubt it. Shit!! I'm only 24 and get tired of the same old scene. I remember the first time I went to Exit, it was off the hook. Now look at it, totally sucks. Same goes for the Factory and others. DJ's also contribute to making folks not wanting to go out. Man, just keep playing the same shit!! Then again, as long as I don't have any kids, party on!!

I have kids and still go clubbing. I don't go out every weekend because my priorities have changed,obviously. I look for the best party and can't wait to get there and feel that music. Once you have felt the music (like we all have) it is hard to leave it alone!!!

I'm also over 30 and look damn good (if I should say so myself). Lots of 25 year olds are checking me out. I think its my confidence and strength that could only come from experience.

As long as your responsible age should never dictate your life.

I want to follow in my uncles footsteps!

The man is 42, and he comes out clubbin every weekend! He is a mechanic, and he has his own contracting buisness, and he goes clubbing every Thurs-Sat....all 3 days, every week! HE IS THE MAN!

Can you believe that i bumped into him a few weeks ago at Exit??????? REDICULOUS!!!

I'm 23 and I feel like a child.... but it's a fantasy / lie to myself. YET- Anyone young enough to be alive is young enough to boogie down. In fact, I think it's absolutely essential! I think that if I took a lot more drugs I might get worn down sooner. But I only roll a couple of time per year and keep everything else to a similar modest level. It is human and (ithink) universal to celebrate existence, joy, friendship. and what the hell, we live in the greatest city on earth (well, i live down the highway from it!)!

------------------

"There is no beginning and no end, only the infinite passion of life."

-Federico Fellini

Every Sunday afternoon when I'm laying in bed feeling like shit I ask myself this exact question, and I have yet to answer it. I guess when I settle down I'll stop parting as hard as I do now. I definetly have to chill with the rolling pretty soon biggrin.gifboldblue.gifboldpurple.gifbounce.gif

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

Yo! That Old guy at Twilo is ME !

OK Ok, but really, when will I stop clubbing? When Sasha/Digweed,PVD,PaulOakenfold,Timo Maas, etc.......die.(never!)

Otherwise, see you there!

And no makin fun of the old dancer guy, cause he must have been one sick partier in the 1920's or something.