Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thong Party at SF

pglkm

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Last time at the undie party I wore a BRA and undies - as you can see at the SF page. so this is a thong thing.. YAY! smile.gif

Oh shit!! Just saw the pic of the three Israeli Muskateers.... My first thought when I saw the picture was "What? NO PANTIES!!?!?!?!?" but I got over it.. .hehe...

Now why'd you go and direct me to a picture like that? Now I HAVE to go to this damn thong thing....

But yoooooooooooo...... The Artful don't wear thongs...

So here's a question... Chicks are wearing thongs... So what should the guys wear? PJ's?

Do they have a changing room for that stuff? Cause I KNOW people weren't walking in the streets like that....

I don't think my heart could take something like that...

What's the deal with the door policy at SF at something like that----- never been there...

GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA get inside!!!

mmmmmmmm thong......

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

Originally posted by artful:

Oh shit!! Just saw the pic of the three Israeli Muskateers.... My first thought when I saw the picture was "What? NO PANTIES!!?!?!?!?" but I got over it.. .hehe...

Now why'd you go and direct me to a picture like that? Now I HAVE to go to this damn thong thing....

But yoooooooooooo...... The Artful don't wear thongs...

So here's a question... Chicks are wearing thongs... So what should the guys wear? PJ's?

Do they have a changing room for that stuff? Cause I KNOW people weren't walking in the streets like that....

I don't think my heart could take something like that...

What's the deal with the door policy at SF at something like that----- never been there...

GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA get inside!!!

mmmmmmmm thong......

Well, by the Underware party - thats where you saw my pic - they gave out boxer type undies for the guys. the guys were walking around wearing those, and the girls with undies and lingire (sp?)... But by the Thong party.. I don't know! I know girls will be wearing thongs... smile.gif But the guys usually take thier shirts off anyhow.. dosen't matter. And for the question about changing, I change in the club. I would never walk down the street with a thong. smile.gif

some of the girls come to the club with robes on and then take them off in the club to reveil their awesome bods..... sounds crazy but it's true.. aww man i think i died and went to heaven, who would've thought of a thong party.........gotta love it