Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS PLEAS READ, NEED SOME HELP

msoprano

Originally posted by msoprano13:

alright heres the deal its school time again and i need a girl that will be good to me and one that i can trust. anny suggestions. im 5'11 %100 italian dark hair eyes skin, i weigh about 180 and have a nice personbality, im not conceeded and willing to listen thanks

Sounds perfect to me in every way! When do we get to see your picture?? I'm dying too after hearing Brandie's rave reviews!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how weird:

my aunt and uncle met THIRTY years ago through a matchmaking system, it was one of the first electronic matchup things they made.......(of course theyre both total dorks, but theyre happily married with 3 kids and loaded lol)

so I guess you never know?

plus how TIRED are you of hearing everyone you know (and yourself) complaining about how you cant meet anyone and everyones the "Wrong one" blah blah blahhhhhhhh

hehe

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

xMissDiva19x@aol.com

I'm sorry to be the first to tell you buddy, but you sound pathetic. Mabye thats why you might have probs with the girls. Who the hell cries about there female probs on the internet.I 'll give you advice a girl likes attitude dont show your sensative side early or else they will stomp you. As much as girls dont want to admit they rather have a man that likes control then letting them take all control. Myself I got it made all I got to do is show up and the rest falls in place.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I'm sorry to be the first to tell you buddy, but you sound pathetic. Mabye thats why you might have probs with the girls. Who the hell cries about there female probs on the internet.I 'll give you advice a girl likes attitude dont show your sensative side early or else they will stomp you. As much as girls dont want to admit they rather have a man that likes control then letting them take all control. Myself I got it made all I got to do is show up and the rest falls in place.

*yawn*

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hey temtkid stop trying to be a dick, im just trying to have some fun but to bad people like you cant, if you have it so good im happy for you cause your girl is probally railing some one while you reply to this message

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

hey temtkid stop trying to be a dick, im just trying to have some fun but to bad people like you cant, if you have it so good im happy for you cause your girl is probally railing some one while you reply to this message

HAHAHAHA ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! eek3.giflaugh.gifthefinger.gifjump.gif

------------------

Hey bitch I was just trying to give a looser like yourself some advice, you should be thanking me, mabye you should go fuck youself.

*yawn* hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.

NOW I"M AS COOL AS ROB.

ok tempkid - show me what you got. rolleyes.gif since you're the god and all . . .

mike, you think any girl would be pathetic enough to be with him?? puh-lease.

rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Hey bitch I was just trying to give a looser like yourself some advice, you should be thanking me, mabye you should go fuck youself.

*yawn* hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.

NOW I"M AS COOL AS ROB.

*yawn* index.htmlurk.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 09-13-2000).]

Originally posted by brandie:

ok tempkid - show me what you got. rolleyes.gif since you're the god and all . . .

mike, you think any girl would be pathetic enough to be with him?? puh-lease.

rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

Hey brandie who the fuck are you? I was trying to give your pathetic kid bro some advice, for real. After all your *yawn*boyfriend could not help him, he had to go to the computer for help. YA so no girl would go to my pathetic ass, you dont know jack about me. I'm not the one crying for help.

het temptkid.. you are the toughest son of a bitch on this board. how come you didnt reply to your girl calling me god... cause she really does. i know youre getting mad at the screen so tellaport through the phonelines and get pissed. asshole

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i'm sorry your right, i am pathetic and your so cool tempkid. look at me i'm tempqueer, i sweat the shit out of temptations and suck denny's dick all night long and thats why he sucks so bad, cuz suck him dry and savoring every second when he shoots his load in my mouth rolleyes.gif

another big internet tough guy rolleyes.gif

oh and how did you know i was her bf eh? you stalking me? i know you love to suck dick and all, but i ain't into that gay shit bro, stick to roxy saturday nights since thats obviously your scene now that precious tempts is done

ROLLEYES:*YAWN*BURP*

Actually I'll be going to THE WORLD instead of ROXY starting 23, but if you want to tell me to my face in person what you think of me I'll be at Factory this saturday. Will have a club NYC meetup, name the time and spot buddy.

Who the fuck am *i*?? who the fuck are *you* is a better question, i think.

Don't disrespect me . . . that's very unpleasant, and i don't want to have to stoop to a more junvenile level than we're already at . . . that's ridiculous.

Do not speak badly of my boyfriend, I will personally come and kick your ass. And I'm not kidding. All he did was state his opinion - that your post was boring, or something - so STFU. smile.gif

You don't need to be so obnoxious . . . i mean i know that you're so *great and wonderful and fuckin amazing looking* that you don't need to ask advice or express your feelings - that's right, tuff guys don't *care* what anyone thinks . . . rolleyes.gif

you're ridiculous . . . really, it's time to grow up, sweetie. If you want to keep the posting war up, just say one more bad thing about me, my bf, or one of our friends.

just stop already.

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

LMFAO

another big tough guy wants to meet up and throw down at factory.

ok, i'll come too. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i'm sorry your right, i am pathetic and your so cool tempkid. look at me i'm tempqueer, i sweat the shit out of temptations and suck denny's dick all night long and thats why he sucks so bad, cuz suck him dry and savoring every second when he shoots his load in my mouth rolleyes.gif

another big internet tough guy rolleyes.gif

oh and how did you know i was her bf eh? you stalking me? i know you love to suck dick and all, but i ain't into that gay shit bro, stick to roxy saturday nights since thats obviously your scene now that precious tempts is done

ROLLEYES:*YAWN*BURP*

Actually I'll be going to THE WORLD instead of ROXY starting 23, but if you want to tell me to my face in person what you think of me I'll be at Factory this saturday. Will have a club NYC meetup, name the time and spot buddy.

YAY!!!! the world!!!! more denny tsettos cheeze rolleyes.gif i would say we would meetup then, but if we did there'd be no music. i mean denny can't spin if your not swallowing his cock right? we sure can't have that now can we

*yawn*

------------------

Who the fuck am *i*?? who the fuck are *you* is a better question, i think.

Don't disrespect me . . . that's very unpleasant, and i don't want to have to stoop to a more junvenile level than we're already at . . . that's ridiculous.

Do not speak badly of my boyfriend, I will personally come and kick your ass. And I'm not kidding. All he did was state his opinion - that your post was boring, or something - so STFU. smile.gif

You don't need to be so obnoxious . . . i mean i know that you're so *great and wonderful and fuckin amazing looking* that you don't need to ask advice or express your feelings - that's right, tuff guys don't *care* what anyone thinks . . . rolleyes.gif

you're ridiculous . . . really, it's time to grow up, sweetie. If you want to keep the posting war up, just say one more bad thing about me, my bf, or one of our friends.

just stop already.

luv,

brandie

Hey brandie you need to relax. First off I didn't start shit with you first. If I remember you started with me but I need to grow up. Second off I really tried to give your boy some advice if he didn't like it oh well. third of all what kind of juice are you on, thats stuff is no good for you. I hope thats some advice you would seriously take. And again I'm sorry sweetie for anything you your bro and tough bf took to the hart.It wont happen again.

Yep, you're right - my 5-5, 108 lb self is on steroids. rolleyes.gif

genius.

i just get pissed off when someone acts like an asshole . . . and i will defend anyone that i consider important to me.

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

Yep, you're right - my 5-5, 108 lb self is on steroids. rolleyes.gif

genius.

i just get pissed off when someone acts like an asshole . . . and i will defend anyone that i consider important to me.

luv,

brandie

5-5 108 dam not bad at all and I love that attitude I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me? Let me make up for it and take you out this weekend, how's a nice dinner and movie sound.