Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit or Soundfactory on Saterday??

How is the music at SF ten times better? I'm just wonder how a 45 mix of whitney Huston is better. How 15 hours of noise is better. How people dying in a club is good. How people vomiting everywhere nice to see.

why do people insist on saying the SF has better music then another club. If the music is so good, name a couple of tracks why don't you!

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

soundfactory sucks!!!!

went there on sat night, and the place is not even a club, it is a crack house! more people blowing lines then anywhere i have ever seen! no security or mangement do anything about it! i thought johnathan peters was so overrated! you know why no one knows any of the tracks he plays, it is because everyone is so drugged out they cannot remeber shit! half the people there were in k-holes, or coked out! no energy on the dance floor, everyone was just moving thier body or shaking thier head, not really dancing at all! the lighting sucked! way to dark inside,, people lying and passes out on the stairs.. i saw a girl getting butt fucked in the bathroom upstairs!

atleast i could go to exit, twilo, limelight, and go sober and enjoy the music and the scene,,, at the factory ,, you definatley have to be drugged out to even somewhat like it in there. i had to eat four rolls, just to keep myself entertained!

if i was sober in there, i think i would yack, and walk out the first exit door i saw!

all the factory is, is a cool scene to do drugs! most people at other clubs like the scen and music, and take drugs to increase their fun! people at the factory just take drugs to even get into the scene.

escasty, sunglasses, cokeheads, glowsticks,

shirts off, juiceheads, steroids.....

ALL PLAYED OUT!!

i will never go to the factory again

all of you have severe drug problems!!!!