Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke or Pepsi???????????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like coke better biggrin.gif

Djchris...the game at bar and bat mitzvahs is pepsi-cola...there are 2 lines facing each other on opposite sides of the room and if the MC yells Pepsi! then the side of the room that is desinated "pepsi" runs to their partners on the opposite side of the room. Vice versa if he yells Cola! The person that is last in reaching his partner is elimnated, and so is his partner. But everyone knows that the bat mitzvahed always wins smile.gif.

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

I like coke better biggrin.gif

Djchris...the game at bar and bat mitzvahs is pepsi-cola...there are 2 lines facing each other on opposite sides of the room and if the MC yells Pepsi! then the side of the room that is desinated "pepsi" runs to their partners on the opposite side of the room. Vice versa if he yells Cola! The person that is last in reaching his partner is elimnated, and so is his partner. But everyone knows that the bat mitzvahed always wins smile.gif.

Nice smile.gif I DJ'd a shit load of them for a favor for some friends. I guess it's where your from. In Jersey it was Coke&Pepsi and Long Island It was Cola&Pepsi.

7 UP = Freeze smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

At the risk of offending some people.. wtf is the point of driking diet soda at all?

I just don't understand it. You think that having 1 calorie less than a regular soda is gonna make a difference? HAHA!!!

You can't tell me it tastes better either.. unless you like medicine/mouthwash tasting stuff...

But then peole drink Dr. Pepper and that is definitely mouthwash.. I swear.. if I tossed some Scope in the can you'd never know the difference.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

At the risk of offending some people.. wtf is the point of driking diet soda at all?

I just don't understand it. You think that having 1 calorie less than a regular soda is gonna make a difference? HAHA!!!

You can't tell me it tastes better either.. unless you like medicine/mouthwash tasting stuff...

But then peole drink Dr. Pepper and that is definitely mouthwash.. I swear.. if I tossed some Scope in the can you'd never know the difference.

If anyone gets offended over soda choices then we have a REAL problem smile.gif

To answer a few of your questions as a diet pepsi drinker:

It's not a one calorie difference. A can of regular soda has something like 120 calories per serving and that's 2 servings to a can so, that's 240 cals. Diet Soda has 1 calorie per serving = 2 calories per can. It's a pretty big difference. HAHA to you smile.gif

But, that's not why I drink it, that's just an added perk. Believe it or not, I prefer the taste. I think regular soda tastes like it has too much syrup or sugar. Maybe it's an acquired taste. I hated gin martinis the first time I had one too!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

I am a Diet Pepsi person myself...and better yet Diet Mountain Dew. I happen to like the taste of the diet better than the regular.

The worst place for me to be is Atlanta. You just can not get Pepsi anywhere around there.

Why is Coca-Cola so strong a brand in Atlanta and Pepsi being in Westchester, not as strong in the NY Metro area?

JDogg

------------------

Getting ready for Miami - Sat-Wed

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I agree with you 100%

I think I am like addicted to Sprite or something.

It is the only thing I can drink after a night of parting.

You are so right! i can't even look at coke or pepsi or anything else for that matter after a night of parting biggrin.gif

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danmoro

Originally posted by jdogg:

Why is Coca-Cola so strong a brand in Atlanta and Pepsi being in Westchester, not as strong in the NY Metro area?

JDogg

Coca-Cola has headquarters in Atlanta. That is why Coke is all over Atlanta.

Coke is definitely it!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Dan

Guest danmoro

Originally posted by jdogg:

JDogg

Coca-Cola has headquarters in Atlanta. That is why Coke is all over Atlanta.

Coke is definitely it!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Dan