Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Review

offshoot

I can't understand what it is about sound factory that makes people trash it so much. Anyway I thought it was totally incredible! Music was slamming all night, except for his slow janet jackson remix. When he played the remix of darude's sandstorm, the vibe in there was totally amazing. Yeah it gets too crowded until about 7. Yeah the crowd isn't fashionable or whatever, but they have a ton of energy & are into the music. And yes there's tons of guys, so if you're looking to pick up girls after 8am on a Saturday night, I guess you should try somewhere else. Bottom line is that I think you either like Jonathan Peters or you don't

Honestly.....people that rag on SF are mostly guys. As a guy, I'll tell you why these doods rag on it so bad. The guy/girl ratio at SF is incredible! Its just that alot of the guys are muscle heads. and i guess thats what the chicks like. Or, maybe it isnt what they like at all. Either way, I love the females at SF. They've got attitude, but its not bitchiness...its mad confidence. It isnt hard to met girls....but alot of guys put a dumbass front, and thats why they dont get any play. Then they come on boards like this, and make half-assed comments, like "SF= Sausage Factory."

I go to clubs to have a good time, to chil, dance, roll cwm32.gif , and ocationally meet people. From this way of thinking, i've gotten my share of play. So my advise is, dont go there lookin to get laid. Go there to meet people, and u'll surley find some cool ass people. In closing, Jonathan Peters is the MAN. GOD BLESS THE FACTORY! cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

soundfactory sucks!!!!

went there on sat night, and the place is not even a club, it is a crack house! more people blowing lines then anywhere i have ever seen! no security or mangement do anything about it! i thought johnathan peters was so overrated! you know why no one knows any of the tracks he plays, it is because everyone is so drugged out they cannot remeber shit! half the people there were in k-holes, or coked out! no energy on the dance floor, everyone was just moving thier body or shaking thier head, not really dancing at all! the lighting sucked! way to dark inside,, people lying and passes out on the stairs.. i saw a girl getting butt fucked in the bathroom upstairs!

atleast i could go to exit, twilo, limelight, and go sober and enjoy the music and the scene,,, at the factory ,, you definatley have to be drugged out to even somewhat like it in there. i had to eat four rolls, just to keep myself entertained!

if i was sober in there, i think i would yack, and walk out the first exit door i saw!

all the factory is, is a cool scene to do drugs! most people at other clubs like the scen and music, and take drugs to increase their fun! people at the factory just take drugs to even get into the scene.

escasty, sunglasses, cokeheads, glowsticks,

shirts off, juiceheads, steroids.....

ALL PLAYED OUT!!

i will never go to the factory again

all of you have severe drug problems!!!!

cwm36.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

I was sober and I had a good time there so...whatever...don't like it??? don't go there smile.gif

hey risa, just wanted to say hi and it was nice meeting you on saturday- that guy was funny as hell..."I have never dated a girl with blond hair I get intimidated by them, you have blond hair do I intimidate you?" "umm no sorry ours isnt real" laugh.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion

smileht.gif

Ok... If you don't like SOUND FACTORY, then DON'T GO!!! cwm6.gif

Did you ever realize that people go there to HAVE FUN. If they want to do DRUGS, and that's thier idea of a FUN night out, then LEAVE THEM BE! I'm sure everyone did some kinda drugs, from somking a ciggarette to taking a bump or a line...

If you don't like to see people all bugged out on drugs, so don't go to SF! cwm30.gif Go to somewhere else but quit bashing the place!

IMO cwm35.gif

Hey girl!!! It was GREAT meeting you and Neptune...hotties smile.gif

That guy was...weired

"Cytheria, you have blonde hair?"

"No...you?"

"No, mine are dark red w/ SOME blonde highlights" lol

Let me know when you comming to the City next time smile.gif

Lola

definitely cwm11.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion

smileht.gif

Hey girl!!! It was GREAT meeting you and Neptune...hotties smile.gif

That guy was...weired

"Cytheria, you have blonde hair?"

"No...you?"

"No, mine are dark red w/ SOME blonde highlights" lol

Let me know when you comming to the City next time smile.gif

Lola

Whats up cutie? it was very nice meeting you too...you seem like a really kool person, and very friendly...it seems like not many girls are these days...

Yea and if people dont like SF, dont go..that place is like a gold mine and would never run out of business anyways..regardless if some people stop going.

------------------

~DoNt HaTe ThE PLaYa, HaTe ThE GaMe!!!~ lickout.gif