Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why girls like black guys

robocock

that is so true, i used to goto webster hall(speaking of webster hall, it's a great venue but they really need a door policy, it's a melting pot of losers in tristate area) and everytime i go there i noticed that most black guys there look like ugly bums but the white girls were all over them. these girls obviously have a bad taste in men

Originally posted by reggie99:

it is so true, especially in tunnel and webster hall, black guys can pull almost any race of girl in there. i guess there is some truth to the black man's myth about his member.. cwm5.gif

Originally posted by souvlaki:

that is so true, i used to goto webster hall(speaking of webster hall, it's a great venue but they really need a door policy, it's a melting pot of losers in tristate area) and everytime i go there i noticed that most black guys there look like ugly bums but the white girls were all over them. these girls obviously have a bad taste in men

They must of obviously not have THAT bad of a taste cause they didn't choose you. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

OK, to the people who are ignorant enough to think that all the black guys are pulling in all the chicks - what are you completely dense or soemthing?? maybe you just notice the black guys in clubs because they are few and far between...

oh, and are you guys so concerned with the largeness of black penis because of the smallness of your own???

rolleyes.gif

get over it! besides just because a guy is big, doesn't mean he knows what to do with it!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif