Clubplanet Nightlife Community

z pills

eballs

yo, what's the deal with those z pills? they have a z on them and everyone refers to them as z pills. i don't know if they have another name or what. supposedly there is something in them that is really bad for you, even deadly, besides the usual shit in ecstacy. i heard there was even something on the news about them. i took three of them last week along with a green pokemon and i was fucked up. but i'm still alive. does anyone know the truth about these pills?

never heard anything on the news...

BUT i do know they are called "Zorros" and i do not believe they are anywhere near deadly.. It is not MDMA like reg 'e' but it is an very similar chemical MDA cause the same euphoria state but is known to cause some extremem hilusination...

------------------

oasis <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A>

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

[This message has been edited by oasis (edited 09-19-2000).]

ok yes i have not taken the green zorro but i do remember seein someone throwin uo @ exit and i asked what he took and it was the green zorro's and all there friends did not seem to be having a good trip all of which were on the green zorros.. stay away from the mda

------------------

oasis guestlist

don't get the wrong info from this post

MDA is still ecstacy,, you will be have the euphoric feeling but you will definetly hilucinate... i know the whites are MDA i enjoyed em but for some people might not the greens i am not sure about be safe stay away..

the MDA pills have a sorta foamy taste they are not as dense as mdma and also taste kind of like tylenol...

------------------

oasis guestlist

• 4 years later...

omg stfu....the one time i took bad pills, they were green pills with a Z on them that i got at spirit...i ended up feeling really sick and queasy and had to throw up...i took two at once...i attributed it to taking two at once on a pretty empty stomach...wow...im def bringing my own drugs next time i go

i dont think that it was mda bc mda REALLYYY fucks me up...like the number 1's, i cant even walk straight...i was just feeling really spacey and kinda out of it...the euphoria wasnt that great...i just thought that they were bad or weak pills....i seriously cant believe that other ppl were throwing up after taking these too...scary

ok. first off. One set of green zorros, can be and actualyl 99% ARE different from another set.

Once a pill is pressed. (most commonly mda + speed these days), a week later after the 1000x are distributed, other dealers press the same pills..but cut to shit....to make a profit.

mda, mde, and mdma are all 100% safe. mda DOES NOT give u hallucinations. DMX gives you a robotrip state....and 2cb is the cut chemical in pills that make u trip.)

your best bet is to buy a test kit. AND EVERYTIME test it. If u get good pills..you shoutld only find an mda/mdma/mde chemical mixed with metamphetime(speed) or cafeine etc (to form a hard pill)...pure mdma CANNOT be pressed into a pill.

It took me YEARS...actually 22, to try E for the first time, i did research galore. I dont understand how people can just ask for a pill by brand name..and jus take it....75% of the shit is corrupt now adays (unless you have people on the inside rave scene - REAL scene..not exit/avalon crap)

ONLY THING TO WATCH OUT FOR IS PMA. PMA(i beleive thats what it is PMA-PMO..something like that) WILL KILL YOU.

ok. first off. One set of green zorros, can be and actualyl 99% ARE different from another set.

Once a pill is pressed. (most commonly mda + speed these days), a week later after the 1000x are distributed, other dealers press the same pills..but cut to shit....to make a profit.

mda, mde, and mdma are all 100% safe. mda DOES NOT give u hallucinations. DMX gives you a robotrip state....and 2cb is the cut chemical in pills that make u trip.)

your best bet is to buy a test kit. AND EVERYTIME test it. If u get good pills..you shoutld only find an mda/mdma/mde chemical mixed with metamphetime(speed) or cafeine etc (to form a hard pill)...pure mdma CANNOT be pressed into a pill.

It took me YEARS...actually 22, to try E for the first time, i did research galore. I dont understand how people can just ask for a pill by brand name..and jus take it....75% of the shit is corrupt now adays (unless you have people on the inside rave scene - REAL scene..not exit/avalon crap)

ONLY THING TO WATCH OUT FOR IS PMA. PMA(i beleive thats what it is PMA-PMO..something like that) WILL KILL YOU.

I miss 2000, there was so many better pills out there. I honestly get a kick outta a few visuals .. so the 2c's are a nice lil addition.

the green Z's were DXM and the white ones were MDA, usually green ment DXM except for the green ufo's. i remember so many people talkin about those for months. E used to be like the stock market, LOL ... some pills maintained a good name .. mitsubishi's are classic .... then there were the joints that were hot fire like the 3 triple stack MM that only came out once n' a while ...ahh .. the days ...

PMA will kill you it was in the news in NYC i believe like 5 years ago ..

yea, pills in the 90s were so much better, UFOs,triple stacked Mitsus, Ferraris. i haven't done what's around lately so i don't know how it is.

P.S. I've done some research and MDA WILL make you hallucinate. not as much as strong acid or something, but it does have hallucinating properties.

i dont think that it was mda bc mda REALLYYY fucks me up...like the number 1's, i cant even walk straight...i was just feeling really spacey and kinda out of it...the euphoria wasnt that great...i just thought that they were bad or weak pills....i seriously cant believe that other ppl were throwing up after taking these too...scary

That's weird, Me and all my friends love #1's. Probably the best pill I ever taken. That and white sunflowers. Must have been a different batch. I took a half at Black and rolled for 4 hours. I usually never roll off a half. No hallucinations either. Anyways you never know what you taking and should always be careful. Always have a friend take one first :laugh:

Actually MDA makes you hallucinate, also if you take too much MDMA that makes you hallucinate too because some of the MDMA is converted into MDA during digestion of the substance,

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mda/mda.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mde/mde.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pma/pma.shtml

and here is a more general page, you can find almost all pschoactives here, enjoy and learn please.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

also a discussion site if you are interested in these subjects:

www.bluelight.nu

That's weird, Me and all my friends love #1's. Probably the best pill I ever taken. That and white sunflowers. Must have been a different batch. I took a half at Black and rolled for 4 hours. I usually never roll off a half. No hallucinations either. Anyways you never know what you taking and should always be careful. Always have a friend take one first :laugh:

The number 1s are hands down the best pills ive ever taken....they got me totally wrecked, but it was awesome lol...im saying that these Z pills didnt make me fucked up at all...i just felt a little spacey and then really sick to my stomach...