Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE HERE EVER BREAKDANCE . . .

eggmok

or still do . . .

i did in the sixth grade, my breakin name was shorty and our group was the backstreet rockers . . .

i could windmill, suicide, and all that shit . . .

BTW, the best breakdancing movie was BEAT STREET . . .

-------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I just looooooovvvveeee breakdancers!!!! They have to be some of the funniest people. Who here still does and where do you break? I was at a warehouse party last month where they busted out old school rap and the party turned into breakdancing madness. It was soooo much fun!

~Stephanie

i remember my brother and his friends used to be into all that stuff . . . was cleaning out his closet (we switched rooms a while back) . . . and remember seeing all those break dancing magazines - lol.

Def. seen ( or pretended to watch) beat street one too many times . . . i have a ex who was into that stuff . . . i do't mind watching actual people but . . .

oh well. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Guest crystalmethodny

Check out Vinyl too. Especially on Wednesdays.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by smfd:

I just looooooovvvveeee breakdancers!!!! They have to be some of the funniest people. Who here still does and where do you break? I was at a warehouse party last month where they busted out old school rap and the party turned into breakdancing madness. It was soooo much fun!

~Stephanie

Word

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Check out Vinyl too. Especially on Wednesdays.

Yeah, I've seen some breakin going down at Vinyl. It just doesn't go as well with house as it does old school rap. What goes on there on Wednesdays? Does anyone know a place where they spin o/s rap and the breakers come out of the woodwork?

one time i was downstairs at SF and the DJ was laying down some breakbeats. i was getting my groove on near the bar and i noticed people moving back in a circle. it took me a second, but i realized they were giving me room to get down and do battle. oops-- i cant breakdance!

i thought it was funny especially bc i was so lit i almost just busted out and tried it then and there for the first time. lol. glad i didnt, im sure i would have looked really silly.

------------------

i love music!

Guest genevieve

Yeah, I remember trying to copy all the moves off those movies Break'in and Beat Street. I never got as far as the head bands or cardboard boxes. Anyone have any embarrassing pictures of their posse in action?

------------------

Math-03.gif

Originally posted by genevieve:

Yeah, I remember trying to copy all the moves off those movies Break'in and Beat Street. I never got as far as the head bands or cardboard boxes. Anyone have any embarrassing pictures of their posse in action?

Your pic has been mezmerizing me.

I'm going to buy a bag of shrooms and stare at your post.

------------------

004681.html

Guest genevieve

I'm glad I could be of service to you. I haven't had shrooms in years......sounds tempting!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for those Oregon freeze-dried!!!!!!!! In fact I think the very last time I "indulged" I was @ John Gotti's Niece's house brewing up a tea, when her parents came home!! They were wondering what the hell I was doing boiling dirt-looking water in their kitchen. I told them I had a cold and it was an herbal root mix for my sore throat!!!!!

------------------

Math-03.gif