Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo this Friday...

decks, fx, and 909 is the latest richie hawtin album. very good if you like banging techno. i do and will definitely be there this friday (probably at S&D as well though) - if there are other DJs/albums you like we might be able to estimate better which you'd prefer. it's also true that richie hawtin will be less crowded than s&d.

------------------

==================================================

he he he he ha ha - but this is no laughing matter

Originally posted by bmlewis:

There are many sets on Napster. He's a very versatile DJ. Grab a set and get your groove on. Better yet, go to Twilo on Fri. and get a dose of the real thing.

i just downloaded a Richie hawtin Live in Barcelona 67 minute set. sooooo nasty! i wish i could make it this Friday, damn...enjoy whoever goes, and a full report on Monday is expected!!!

cwm26.gif

Guest bonzai

if anyone needs to be placed on the reduced list you can e-mail me:

bonzainyc@aol.com

for the ENERGY list..

------------------

LuLa I dOnT sEe YoU...

Man you're soooo better off to come to Twilo in such a memorable night... S&D really get that place going....

If its gonna be the first time in Twilo, you'll be back there every other friday... WORD!!! cwm32.gif

Me and my peeps are all going there, plus we have like a whole group of around 20-25 newcomers, about to see the light!!! hehehe

Its 2 weeks away, and I cant wait already... I'll defenetely c u guys there...

------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

What kind of music are you into? If you like the sound of a master with three turntables,a 909, and a big bag of tricks then Richie Hawtin the man's for you. I don't expect this Fri. to be too packed whereas next week will be ridiculously packed. If you're looking for a really big party go next week.

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

anim_raver.gif

I won't be able to recognize you if you're moving that fast or maybe I'll recognize you b/c you're moving that fast.

Love the 'off' nights at Twilo. Get to hang w/ serious music fans and see my favorites work the deck inches in front of me.