Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need encouragement (pathetic, I know)

cazz926

Will you feel better if you ignore him??? If that was me I would feel alittle worse. Can you try to go somewhere else? I am sorry to hear that you guys broke up. I am sorry that I don't have any good advice to tell you. I am in a bad situation right now myself. Please let me know if you need anything....

Originally posted by cazz926:

So me and BF just broke up, and he had been my best friend for years.

Anyway (I can't beleive I'm telling you guys this)My birthday is next week and I'm "celebrating" Sat in the bowels of SF, listening to the musical styles of my friend and DJ, Cleveland.

However, my ex-bf is coming (cuz that's his spot, too), and we share a lot of the same friends.

I really don't want to be upset on my b-day, but I'm not feeling like the strong goddess I know I am inside.

Should I just ignore him, or kill him with kindness?

By the way, Im', deleting this at 6 cuz he might read this board when he comes home.

thanks guys, this is a new low for me.

you should do what you want to do.....personally, I'd celebrate your b-day somewhere we he isn't gonna be.....surprise him and don't show up at SF...go have a good time with your friends somewhere else....try something new..........

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

I say just be yourself. You were friends b4 the breakup (I'm guessing), therefore you should carry on at SF as if you are just friends, thats it. It will show him that life goes on without him and you won't look like you are trying to make him feel guilty for breaking up. If you broke up on bad terms then thats a different story...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Not that i am great with this stuff but i have had some similar experiances. I split with my x of 2 years 2 day's before our birthday's ( our b-day's were a day appart).My crew had to tell me about the party they were throwing us and i could not tell him. Either way the night of the party we both were wasted and kinda avoided each other in a polite "i need my space" kinda way.So just have fun be nice but keep a good distance. Peace, Steph cwm5.gif

If you want to show it doesnt bother you, then make it look as youre enjoying yourself and youre happy. Breakups are never fun and pretty much everyone would be in agreeance with that. But, it will kill him more if you look like youre on top of the world and the happiest person alive. I dont know what caused youre breakup and Im sure you'd rather not say. But really honey....SATURDAY is YOUR day and noone elses. Be straong and have a great time. Push all the bad karma out.

If you guys were best friends before hand, then I dont think there should really be a rpoblem...but again, you know why you broke up and I dont. If anything, maybe you guys can call it a truce and say sorry but friends is best and party together. Dont let this get you down. YOU come before anyone else so think about that and enjoy your evening.

Hey, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

------------------

catwink1.gif

Awww Cazz I'm sorry to hear that you & your bf broke up...

But everyone's right, just go and have fun and don't base your plans around him...and it wouldn't hurt for him to see you having the time of your life without him! If he has any class whatsoever, he'll simply wish you a happy b-day and let you enjoy your night. Which, by the way, will entail dancing and flirting will all sorts of men! wink.gif.

Have a great night, and happy bday! cwm12.gif

------------------

=)

sorry to hear about the breakup cazz.. but it's better to break up than to prolong the misery if you're not happy. the longer you stay together, the harder it is to break up. it sucks that you guys hang out in the same spot. me and my ex did the same and now I don't hang out with that crowd anymore. just too uncomfortable for me and everyone had to walk on eggshells not to choose sides or whatever. really stupid... in your case though, i'd just say hi or whatever but not keep a long conversation or hang out with him too much. ignoring won't work because he'll know that you're trying really hard to ignore him and that's just stupid too.

Why should you have to worry about anything on YOUR day !!!! Have you spoken to him since the break-up???? If you two were best friends all throughout the relatinship then you should at least be able to be in the same room together.. I'm sure that as uncomfortable as you may feel right now about the whole thing that you probably do want him there.. It is a very big day for you and you should have the people that mean the most to you there, with you.. If he is mature, he will take that into consideration and try his hardest to make you feel comfortable.....If it really bothers you then you should be able to express your feelings to him and he should respect that. You know that you have all of us here to talk about it and support you in any way.. cwm32.gif But don't ignore him.. why let him know that you are bothered in any way.. In due time, if you both were TRUE friends you should be able to salvage the friendship.

Hope I helped in some way.. Good luck Cutie!!

------------------

vampienyc10

I has a similar problem a couple of years ago. We both had many of the same friends and hung at SF. I even had to see him there with the girl he had been cheating on me with. I just held my head high and tried to have a good time. It was very hard, I had fun, but I left the night crying cause it hurt. I continued to go back anf face him and the pain until it didn't hurt anymore.

Good luck to you, somtimes things that are hard on us just make us strong.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

Cazz,

Now now girl, listen up! Pull up a soap box and take a seat! What is this talk about head down and being all glum? We'll have none of that!!!! It's your birthday dammit! Your day in the sun! Your day to walk around like you're the shit and push people around and say hey...get off my box, it's my birthday! Your day to shake your groove thang right in everyone's face...you'll probably be fucked up and not care, but guess what....it's your day!!!!

Now where is that girl who had that gleaming face on at her birthday last year at Vinyl??? Where is she? *Addaboy's looking around*....Girl you're a hottie that can have ANY MAN! Trust me for those that haven't met her...sweetie is not the word! You just find some cute ass boy...they are at SF and if you can't find one, tell me your type and I will bring one to you...whip out that happy massager of yours and say "Boy, do your magic!" You hear that!?!?!?!

Now as for this fool of a boy...forget him! Silly rabbit, don't know what he's got...then FUCK THAT! Lord knows, we've seen many a couple break up b/c one thought he was (oops she too) bigger an better...look where it got him! (oops or her)! And friends??? FUCK THAT! Who the hell needs friends! You got more than enough of them! Just saying this on Saturday...was worried if I upset someone and was like...wait a minute, I have too many people to call on weekends now...who cares! OMG, wait a minute....you're not talking about ______? Do I know him?

Girl, go the mall, get some new kicks, lace up those shoes and dance your head off! Screw those crackheads that we fall in love with...I'd rather be alone than unhappy...such a true statement!!!

Chin up, look in that mirror (find which side looks better and keep the other to the wall - You know you all have one too), and know DAMN...it don't get any better than this!!!!

REMEMBER THAT! Addaboy says so!

Hope that helped you out!

xoxoxo as always,

addaboy

Yo, email me with what else you're doing. Was really trying not going to a club, but would be happy to hang someplace before? Thinking Twirl for a bit...wanna give SF it's BREAK!!!! Let me know honey!

Depends on what the deal is... if it makes you uncomfortable go somewhere else.. or do what SGbrooklyn suggested..

Save the bullshit you have to deal with for a non-birthday!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF