Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone eating/doing for lunch today??

Yesterday for lunch I had turkish bread with...

Garlic Mayo

Sweet chilli Chicken

Tasty Cheese

Onion

Gherkin

Tomato

Lettuce

Cucumber

Beetroot

Capsicum (Red Pepper)

Egg

That was one big tasty motherfucker of a sandwich wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

GNC is garbage I never go there... if you really wanna lose weight, check out eas.com

It's got all the info you need... they make supplements and have workout/diet ideas for getting yourself together... they make Musclemedia... the main guy did that book Body For Life------ haven't read that one, but it's supposed to be a must read...

Musclemedia is that one that keeps having those contests where you get in shape and you can win money etc...

The company makes all those myoplex products, which are shakes that you can take to help you gain weight, lose weight, etc.. and they taste great.. even only adding water..

Gee... if I wasn't so lazy I'd be in great shape....

The company makes fat-burning supplemts as well... that are tested etc.. and is a name brand you can trust...

check out the Web site.

----------------------------------------

I eat breakfast when you guys are eating lunch.... had a tuna triple-decker with eggs in it, lettuce, tomato and French Fries...

Water too.... mmmmmmm

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Meeting a friend to go have the all time Korean favorite lunch dish "bi bim pap"!!

misskittie, I, too, gained some weight this past summer . . . even though I exercise regularly. I found the perfect solution. Have you ever tried Xenadrine? You take two 1/2 an hour before work out every night. It gives you this huge amount of energy to work out hard but then the Ma Huang in there depress your appetite so that you don't eat dinner. Now, I eat a nice portion of breakfast and lunch and skip dinner. PLUS work out 4/5 times a week. Losing a lot of weight and mass too.

Give it a try!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

Hmmm where do you get that hon? Ive heard of it and tried Diet Fuel by GNC once but it made me too shakey. Im too lazy to exercise I must admit. But I am going to be jogging in the evening with my mom starting next week. Mty sister is getting married in April and I have plenty of time but I wanna look almost as good as she does.

I would like to go try that stuff though. DOes it make you shaky or have rapid heartbeat? Im afraid of those side effects. Let me know. Thanks hon

------------------

catwink1.gif

misskittie, blueangel,

Take Hydroxycut...It is just as good as Xenadrine.. if not better, I have tried it all, I used to work out vigorously trust me, if you want to see results fast, this stuff is your answer.

I know this is bad but I take 3 before going out at night.. WOW.....NRG RUSH.....

I can give you more information on either..

------------------

vampienyc10

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hmmm where do you get that hon? Ive heard of it and tried Diet Fuel by GNC once but it made me too shakey. Im too lazy to exercise I must admit. But I am going to be jogging in the evening with my mom starting next week. Mty sister is getting married in April and I have plenty of time but I wanna look almost as good as she does.

I would like to go try that stuff though. DOes it make you shaky or have rapid heartbeat? Im afraid of those side effects. Let me know. Thanks hon

I know EXACTLY what you mean about having the shaky. That was one of the reasons why I couldn't handle Stackers! Xenadrine definately did not make me shaky at all. And you're going jogging (that's what I do) you should definately take it. HOWEVER, if you DO NOT exercise then DO NOT take it. It's good for people that work out cause it give you more energy to have a harder work out and thus burning more calories.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

Ok sounds good! Thanks gils. Ill have to check out both and see which is best for me! I dont need to really lose weight persay, but Id like to tone. Losing 5 lbs would make me happy. Myideal weight is 113.

But I will go to GNC and see about those. I wont be able to convince mom to take them though. Oh well....maybe Ill slip it in her food! hehe

------------------

catwink1.gif