Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love You Some More

Keebler

Kaspr,

The site with Desyn Masiello's mix is: http://www.chez.com/clubhouse/

Just go to the Audio section, I think it is Mix #16.

My favorite mix right now. :-)

Troy

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

[This message has been edited by apt10o (edited 09-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by apt10o (edited 09-21-2000).]

Originally posted by atf104:

The version he has is the one many have, but dt has the sick ass 'dt mix' that no one has. Check my mix out too.. smile.gif

Adam F

I think Digweed might have the "dt mix"??? His is definitly different form the one on Desyn's mix. But the version Desyn has is NICE.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

I've got that demo too. I really like that Sunscape -So strong track. It's supposed to be on Tyrant 2.

Love u some more will be on Lawler's Nubreed. Those boxed boys just keep pumpin cds out of their asses.

I got it from you. Just changed my screen name though. Hated the one I used to have. I still don't know about Twilo on Saturday it's 60/40 right now in favor of me going.

I've got that demo too. I really like that Sunscape -So strong track. It's supposed to be on Tyrant 2.

Love u some more will be on Lawler's Nubreed. Those boxed boys just keep pumpin cds out of their asses.

On Steve Lawler's? Thats waaaaaaaack. That track is a Tenaglia/Digweed track, I think it should be on one of their mix CDs...I was surprised Danny didn't put it on his GU CD, so I guess its only right that is should be on Digweed's. But Lawler??? Oh well...

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

U don't think Lawler & DT sound somewhat similar?? Lawler is the DT of UK. So to speak. I know there can only be one, but Lawler is all about the dark, the deep, and the sexy...

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, he put that track on his essential mix a few months back.

U don't think Lawler & DT sound somewhat similar?? Lawler is the DT of UK. So to speak. I know there can only be one, but Lawler is all about the dark, the deep, and the sexy...

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, he put that track on his essential mix a few months back.

Oh most definetely D...nothing against Lawler, he is one to watch for the next few years. But what I meant was, its a track that Danny was rocking since WMC '99, and Digweed afterwards...its kinda like "their" track...its like Danny beating Sasha to it and putting Scorchio on his GU CD LOL...see what I mean? Ehhh...forget about it lol. Still much props to Lawler...

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

I hear ya... It's such a great track, a one of the many Vinyl anthems...

Im sure Lawler ran through his tracklisting with DT. Remember, Lawler opens up for DT everytime he goes to HOME and runs full court when he's not there. It might of been a HOME anthem as well.

Ahh, whatever. Im bored. Nothing to argue about. lol!!

u coming out saturday for a lil skool session???