Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need info on drug testing

jeffkaos

A good friend of mine has found out luckily that his company is gonna give a surprise drug test next week. He asked me to go online and find out some info for him. dOEs

anyone KNOW FOR SURE how long K, E, and Angel Dust stays in your system? Over the many years i've heard many people talk shit, usually just repeating something they heard from someone else. Please only post your info if you know it to be true. Me personally, I don't think they will test him for 'k', nor 'e' although that might show up as an amphetamine. Angel Dust, I think should take 7 days to get out of his system from what i read. Please post any useful information.

Thanks

Jeff Kaos 3000

Guest clubkid77

K isn't tested for, but it takes about a week to fully leave your system.

E will not cause a positve for Amphetamine or methamphetamine however some labs are now testing FOR mdma. It leaves your body within 72 hours

Dust, i cant remembet the time but it isnt that long look up drug testing faq's

Anyone who continues to use stuff when they KNOW a drug test is comin' up is just asking for trouble... they always tend to cut shit too close and get caught cwm1.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

if he's desperate and its no a hair sample, you could put clorox on your fingers and then piss off them, pretty disgusting but someitmes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

ban1.gif

or i actually even had a friend who was in the marines and was getting drug tested so he physically drank the clorox which is terrible for you, but he managed to pass teh test. in his situation he really had no choice, then again he coulda just stayed clean

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

ban1.gif

Here it is...

I worked in a drug analysis laboratory in PA. In a standard urinalysis (piss test) there is a 5-test screen. The drugs or the volume of drugs in the system are not tested. The test is for the metabolite that your body produces when breaking down the drug. Therefore, the duration of time that the drug stays in your system is dependent on the individuals' metabolism. There are only 2 facilities on the east coast that test for MDMA (E). I have never heard of testing for Ketamine unless someone is being specifically targeted. I believe that dust falls under PCP and that is one of the standard tests. I would think you are OK if you have a week, but the more time the better.

If all else fails, about half of a bottle of visine damages the analyzer and will at least buy a re-test. One person/sample is not tested at a time so there is no way of knowing who the contaminate is.

There it is...that's what i know. Good Luck

cwm7.gif

ive done deep research on this topic. To be safe give e 2 weeks. It all depends on hpw much exercise you get and the ffod you eat, the more grease the longer it stays, k is 3 days. Cant really get peeped at work talkin bout this but go to infoseek and look it up they got alot of articles. Go to a head shop and get this stuff that looks like its in a "ephendrine drink at the gym bottle" looks like ripped fuel (terrible descrtion), it works real good to clean your system, tastes great too, lol.

[This message has been edited by gabrielll (edited 09-22-2000).]

The drink that you're looking for is called "Herbal Drink". You drink it two hours before you're test and it's effective up to 6 hours. It worked for me, but all I did was E.

I would say for the week tell your friend to drink a lot of cranberry juice.

Good luck!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif