Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks.....

Originally posted by christop:

Whoever was at SF this past weekend at around 11AM spinning the strings was fuckin amazing. I think he was spinnin to sandstorm. Also the girl that spun right after him wasn't that bad either. The guy though was the best I ever seen. He was doing some crazy shit.

I saw that, I was standing right on the outer edge of the circle, I know both those people personally & they both have mad talent. I'll pass the message to them.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

to sandstorm!!!

that was my boy Viscious spinner, he posts on here everyso often, he is hands down one of the best spinners i have ever watched the kids amazing, he can spin so fast and as there spinning throw them shits in his teeth and spin with his head while the strings are in his teeth, i hav seen him lay down flat on the floor all while continue to spin... awesome. go vs..

Whoever was at SF this past weekend at around 11AM spinning the strings was fuckin amazing. I think he was spinnin to sandstorm. Also the girl that spun right after him wasn't that bad either. The guy though was the best I ever seen. He was doing some crazy shit.

------------------

get off my dick already...

That was me =)...

Hey VS, small world huh?!. I'll be at SF again this weekend, so hopefully you will put on another good show. What will you be wearing so I know who to look for?

Not to answer for him but he doesn't really check this baord much, I actually forwarded your post to him, you're better off trying to reach him on Deeper.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

GLowsticks are so much fun! I couldnt imagine going to a club without them!! I do agree that the strings are too dangerous and annoying. it isnt that hard to learn, once you get the basics. i never do it with strings at clubs because it's always too crowded, and I dont want to knock people out. But glowsticks arent going out- they add so much color and life to a club!! cwm9.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing, but defiantly look for me during afterhours... I agree, spinners during the night when it's crowded are fucking annoying, I hate them... Keep the strings for afterhours...

Hey VS, small world huh?!. I'll be at SF again this weekend, so hopefully you will put on another good show. What will you be wearing so I know who to look for?