Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? regarding Red Bull...

It is carbonated and it is very sweet. I drink it straight, but I prefer to drink BAWLS it tastes kinda like Sprite.

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

It's definitely carbonated -- maybe the one you had was shyt.....?

It's pretty sweet, but not cough-syrup sweet. It's carbonated and caffeinated..... it kicks me in the head like an irritable mule, which is nice if I'm heading out to Twilo at 5am on Saturday morning. smile.gif

And yeah, a lot of my friends like Bawls (in a blue bottle... blue Bawls... hehe), but I'm not a big fan. Then again, I like sweet stuff more, and Bawls tastes more like a soda......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I've never heard of Bawls. (You learn something new everyday!) wink.gif I think Bawls would be more to my liking if I was mixing it with vodka. Something tells me Red Bull would be a bit too sweet for my taste.

Hey, wait a sec...is Bawls the dark blue bottle with the raised "nubbies" (for lack of a better word) on it? I saw a dark blue glass bottle at a deli and it had a warning printed on the bottle about the caffiene content. My boyfriend wouldn't let me get it because I get nutty on one can of Pepsi. biggrin.gif

It's sweet but not too sweet that you can't drink it. I love it...the first time I tried it it was at Exit and I didn't know much about this drink so I had 4 of them smile.gif I danced for 5 hours str8 and the I coudn't go to sleep for like 20 hours after I came home smile.gif From now on if I'm not taking any "candys" Red Bull is my drink cwm32.gif

OK I stand corrected - what I meant was if you pour it into a glass you don't get bubbles or foam like you do say with a coke. so it's carbonated but not really fizzy?

there's only one way to drink redbull and that's with vodka. also known as midweek cocaine for obvious reasons.......

doesn't taste that bad, i drink about 3-4 a night when im out...Peete is really the "answer" when it comes to these drinks...ive had several different kinds...the carbonated and non carbonated...they don't taste that bad but maybe i like things that taste like shit...plus it rips a hole in your stomach if you haven't eaten anything...its got all kinds of shit in it

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Why don't you just get a can? It's only two bucks...

I love the stuff - gives you a nice kick in the ass and tastes GREAT with vodka, rum, etc. It is sweet, but not too sweet and definitely does not taste like bubblegum. More lemon-limey. But it's good and has a cool adverse reaction to the depressant effects of alcohol.

As far as health risks, I think it says on the can not to drink it if you have a heart problem.

I don't think its really harmful for you...however it does have some "herbal supplements" in it (eg, taurana, etc). I read somewhere it has as much caffeine as a weak cup of coffee. I drink a lot of coffee, so Redbull doesn't really do much for me.

Try Ripped Fuel for energy!

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

...Peete is really the "answer" when it comes to these drinks...

As the unofficial expert in Energy Drinks...I'm still trying to figure out how to get Mac to stop falling asleep at clubs. I recommend Red Devils over Red Bull, and any of the Hansen drink line (those are the cans that say ENERGY or POWER or STAMINA)

Red Bulls taste like a liquid lollipop, Caffeine isn't even a main ingredient, it has Taurine, which helps stimulate and cleans the system, it does keep you giong, and is popular with Vodka, nasty hang over if you drink too much. As Mac said, it does burn your stomach a little. Lacking on anything else good for you.

Red Devils are very similar to Red Bulls(haven't found them around here) ordered them from www.beveragesdirect.com. Don't burn as bad and taste a little better, not as carbonated as RB's. Devils along with the Hansen line taste better and don't burn as bad and have more good stuff. Vitamin content is much greater, the B series and C and Niacin, better for you overall and keep you going. Read the labels on the Hansen line to see which one you are looking for.

There is one that has Ginseng, but dont' bother taking that, Ginseng is only really beneficial to you if you've been taking it in regular doses over a period of time. It takes time to settle into the body to cause anything good to happen, but is good for you.

The final last one I tried is Battery also from that website, it has more caffeine and Gurana(which is basically natural caffeine) 12oz cans. They work, but if you drink a lot of them, you get that speedy caffeine rush and then you have a crash(just tired).

It's good for 1 or 2 can pick-me-up.

If you don't want a drink, go to GNC and look for natural raw Gurana, that will keep you going, but don't take it if you have bad reactions to caffeine.

Overall they all have a rather sugary taste to them, some are just better than others. Find a place that has them and try for yourself. I know the deli next to Limelight has most of them.

- Pete "igottaordermesomemorereddevils"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

If you mix yellow, orange, and green JELL-O in one batch, that's pretty much the flavor of Red Bull. It's not carbonated like soda, but it is kinda mildly fizzy.

When I tried it in Germany a couple of years ago, I thought it tasted better than it does here in the states (maybe it's just me?) but I find it repeats on me all night. Kinda gross like that. But mixed with some high-test Vodka, who the F cares?? cwm32.gif

-----------------

blah...