Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel last nite........????

romy20

It was banging. Vicious was great. It probably closed around that time. I left a little earlier than that. Tunnel normally winds down around that time--from what I remember last year was about the same.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

[This message has been edited by turntable (edited 09-24-2000).]

we decided to hit the tunnel last night to hear vicious. 1st time there in a year. though the crowd sucked and looked like a bunch of little kids there, the music was off the hook. one of the best nights i had in the city music wise in a long time. nothing but hard progressive trance all night. much better then the noise JP has played at SF latley. we left at 5 to hit SF and it was dying out already. to bad cause if they ever have after hours there it would be sick. mad respect to vicious.

wow last nite @ tunnel muzik wise was the best i heard in a while all new stuff just unbeliveable and after that i went 2 sf with my girl i dont like sf 2 much but muzik was it was ok the club was WAYYYYY 2 packed since i got there which was like at 6 but jp doesnt compare 2 vicious but jp was decent last nite good sht even if i hate the bastard

housemuziknrg@aol.com aka they impossible