Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its 4:14 A.M........

And I had a horrible night...actually a horrible weekend. But I just saw the funniest thing on Cartoon Network. It was some sort of music video by Soul Coughing called Circles. This video, as corny as it may sound, mad my whole weekend soo much better. It had Fred and Barney, Rosie th robot from the Jetsons but it was hysterical to watch. Everyone it in, well the old school cartoon characters, we walking in circles and didnt know where they were going but everyone just klept going. They thought the others knew where they were going but they didnt. And in ways, thats how my weekend was. A big ball of confusion, sadness, heartache, and shit!

Anyway, I wonder if Cartoon Network knows that many of us are coming home really fucked up from the clubs and want to watch something that wacked out to make us feel better. Like, it brings you back to your childhood and makes you see that everything is fine in actuality despite how bad we make everything out to be.

Ok Im sorry if I bored you but Im banged up and trying to think straight. In my mind I am thinking right but since I cant look at the screne, NO IDEA!

Good night everyone. I hope you all had a better weekend then I did...despite my babbeling possibly ruining it. Sweet dreamz.....

xoxoxo

Kat =)

cwm38.gif

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Cartoon Network is awesome even sober..... god forbid yer hyped on the ginseng root. The PPGs, Dexter's Lab, Gundam Wing and -- of course -- Dragonball Z put the crack back in "crackpipe".....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Miss Kittie, You are correct about the childhood perspective... the awful pain of living is such an existential drama of illusion. Remember that you are infinite and that all of this is basically a game. Really!

wink.gif

I'm sure that by now you're feeling better anyway.

"All you need is Love." -Lennon

------------------

existence precedes essence

I forget what time it was yesterday, but I caught myself watching the Cartoon Network. It was a really cracked out cartoon with Grape Ape and something about a race on the moon.

I wasn't watching it with sole attention, but it was funny that this came up...

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Cartoon Network fucking ROCKS!! laugh2.gif hahah i wish they had it when i was little but, no matter, cuz they run old cartoons that bring back soo many memories.. i LoVe the powerpuff gurls bubbles.gifbuttercup.gifblossom.gif and johnny bravo CRAZYA.gif

i'm so sad we don't get the network up at my college...Damn The Man!!! pissed.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

The ONLY old cartoon I wanna see on Cartoon network is G-Force. Wtf ever happened to that? They sorta kinda had it on and then blammo---- nada.

They run old shit... so they should play plastic man, the old spidey when he was solo on channel five, Shazam, etc... you know the good old shit.. fuck the flintstones/Jetsons!! I don't know, you young-uns tend to appreciate some a the 60's cartoons better for some reason... I am so sick and tired of flintstone's/Jetsons...

See guys, for those that don't know, that shit was ALWAYS on TV. ALWAYS.... The mob prolly owns that shit!! haha!! Had to go through that "The Flintstones again? Jetsons? How come they never take that shit off the TV!!"

I digress. I just wish they'd play the GOOD[ old shit.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Originally posted by glowball:

even better, Tom and jerry.. hehe thats the shit man if you come to think about it cwm3.gif

Forget Tom & Jerry.

My favourites are Itchy and Sratchy.

Itchy-01.gif

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...