Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Review!!!!!

pglkm

cwm9.gif

First of all J.P. was awesome last night!!!! There was one point for about 2 1/2 hours of nonstop fucking hard core music. I had a great time. Only problem was it was a sausage party, to many dudes, where do all the ladies go on Saturday night??? One other problem was that the girls that are in there are so drug out it's a turn off. But now it's back to reality I have to work 12 hours tomorrow sucks but atleast I had a fucking great weekend!!!!!! later

Not all the girls are crackheads, but a lot of them are, and it is a turn off big time, but there are a lot of hot girls that are not crackheads, you hot girls know who you are. Last week at factory a crackhead grabbed my water drank some and gave it back to me with a smile, what the fuck I'm not going to drink it now, so i tossed it back pretty fast to her face and told she can have the rest if she lays off the crack.

Yes! I have to agree that JP was just AMAZING saturday night. Too many guys, yes, but if you go just for the music, then sat night was your night. It was loud and hard and just plain awesome. Love SF, Love JP, and love the crowd in SF too (most ppl are really nice and fun). Hope everyone's weekend was great.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yes! I have to agree that JP was just AMAZING saturday night. Too many guys, yes, but if you go just for the music, then sat night was your night. It was loud and hard and just plain awesome. Love SF, Love JP, and love the crowd in SF too (most ppl are really nice and fun). Hope everyone's weekend was great.

Check your PM...

I gefinitely argree with all what U said. SF yestreday night was off the hook. I love it and I want more and more !!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Hey I was there and I couldn't believe it. We stayed until 10 a.m. and JP was spining the whole night like a god. I have never heard such a good music in the club. The music was pretty hard and that's exactly what I like.

I was just wondering what happened to JP that he changed his usual style. Does somebody know?

DJ-01.gif

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Let's see,

-Way to packed

-Way to many K-Monsters

-I hear Darudes "sandstorm" played 3x in a row

-I heard Mike Ski's "in to the future" play for 20mins.

-I heard "you take my breath away" play for like 30-45mins

-I heard the "perculator" in the basement, & by the way that DJ is wack,(Clevland I think his name is, he needs new records & he can't mix for shit)

-JP did start to open up, he started dropping the bangers around 9:30-10:00am,

But still theres just something about the SF I'm not feeling lately, the crowd?the Djs?the place? I don't what it is but I'm sure I'll be back, SO fuck it ...

------------------

vowels.gif

I ended up getting talked into going to Exit. I got there around 1:30 and thought it sucked and left around 3ish and headed to the Factory. The line was down the block but luckily saw some friends up front and got right in. As I was walking in the door, Damon Wayans was coming in with his little entourage. I don't know what he was doing there. Did anybody else see him??? It was crazy packed and stayed packed. I know it's usually a dude ranch in there, but there seemed to be fewer girls than usual. I thought the music was good, but I've seen him better. No complaints though. I stayed till around 10am, went back to my apt grabbed my bag and went straight to NJ to play in a soccer game.. I'm hurtin today!!

I was there too, and I had some "quality" time with some girl.. smile.gif Was nice seeing you finally! Where did you dissapear to?

I have to agree, there were to many guys there. I didn't even wear my "wings" frown.gif

I sat my self and my friends downstairs after the VIP upstairs got too packed and missed out on JP's music so I didn't have a good night.

Oh, and one more thing... WTF with the guys! Just because I'm walking around with a thong thingy.... don't touch me! smile.gif

xoxoo

RAchel

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

xmike - the change might have something to do with the way he was being bashed by even his die hard fans (deeper). Obviously he does care what his fans think of his performance and whenever he sees disappointment, he tries hard to redeem himself. He definitely did that on Sat night in my opinion.

Thanks for explanation. It is just another proof that JP is one of the best DJ's.

I hope that all his fans will invite this change as I did last Saturday. And except I had some doubts about this club last weeks, I am sure now that I am gonna be there next time.

------------------

Well, it was my worst night at SF. I didn't like the crowd at all, especially after some STONED (he could barely walk) pumped up idiot tried to pick a fight with me. I still can't get what his problem was, never had such a bad incident. Fuckin' ridiculous... cwm21.gif

------------------

I came, I saw... I saw, I came...

mysterious: Addict? Hm, well. I am not sure yet. Next week I am going out of city, so I won't be at factory. I guess I will find out how is it with my addiction (I am affraid I am gonna miss SF badly). But anyway I think this kind of addiction is not bad at all.

dzadza: I am sorry for this. You can find stupid jerks in all clubs. But I have never had this experience there. In last months I have seen just one fight in SF, and it was eliminated in few seconds. Believe that it was just unhappy coincidence. It is sad, that one idiot can ruin the whole night....

------------------

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I felt "dirty" there.

I have never felt that before.

Too many guys, too much attitude, too dark.

Rachel, you wore a thong? I didn't see ONE thong the entire night (well, 2-6am)

Music? I couln't get into anything with all the bad vibes.

I actually made a friend tho-

It was funny:

I asked this dude for the time, he was actually nice, I was like "this your first time here isn't it?" He said yeah, I said I could tell, you wanna go to Twilo?

So we broke outta there, met up with all my friends at Twilo, had one of the best nights ever.

stay at twilo dickbreath

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

I won't go next time to make room for more girls. just for you :-)

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I was there too, and I had some "quality" time with some girl.. smile.gif Was nice seeing you finally! Where did you dissapear to?

I have to agree, there were to many guys there. I didn't even wear my "wings" frown.gif

I sat my self and my friends downstairs after the VIP upstairs got too packed and missed out on JP's music so I didn't have a good night.

Oh, and one more thing... WTF with the guys! Just because I'm walking around with a thong thingy.... don't touch me! smile.gif

xoxoo

RAchel

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

OMG!!! JP was off the f***ing hook!!! I was strictly sober and he kept me dancing all night long! That never happened to me before. Usually, he goes in and out, from good to bad, but he just kept the vibe alive on Saturday!

I have to admit when I saw the line down the block (at 3am) I was a little skeptical, but I'm glad that I went in! It was the best night in a long time! I can't explain it! I hope the next time I go, he plays the same!!

Hey, did anyone see that black guy with the thong on?? LOL!!

OMG!! JP was off the hook! It was insane! I can't believe how great he was. I was sober and he kept me dancing all night long, which is a first for me. Usually, he goes from good to bad in one night, but not Saturday! I had the best time in a long time. The crowd of people didn't even affect me because his music kept me in my own world. It was sick!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, did anyone see that black guy in the thong??? LOL!!

I felt "dirty" there.

I have never felt that before.

Too many guys, too much attitude, too dark.

Rachel, you wore a thong? I didn't see ONE thong the entire night (well, 2-6am)

Music? I couln't get into anything with all the bad vibes.

I actually made a friend tho-

It was funny:

I asked this dude for the time, he was actually nice, I was like "this your first time here isn't it?" He said yeah, I said I could tell, you wanna go to Twilo?

So we broke outta there, met up with all my friends at Twilo, had one of the best nights ever.