Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Ok, let's look at your situation this way:

If you had given your number to a female (as opposed to male) because you thought they were cool and just wanted to hang out, and she didn't call you right away, how would you treat her when you saw her? You wouldn't think anything of it right? You'd say "Hey, what's up? What's going on?" the next time you ran into her. Well, why should he be any different!?!

Like someone said in a previous post in this thread: "THEIR LOSS"...whether it's male or female!

Plenty of reasons why a guy didn't call. Lost your number. Wrote over your number with another girl's number.

Can't remember who wrote the number, dog chewed it, etc. Relax, go with the flow... if there are any signs of intelligence from the dude, he'll let you know... or so one would hope.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

lordy, girl! calm down!

a) ain't no embarrassment here

B) you're a cutie

c) you gave him your # saturday...it's only MONDAY

if he has any kind of life, he was probably out and about during the weekend, which didn't give him much time to call. he's also probably trying to avoid (perceived) geekedom by waiting a bit. I mean, if he called you 2hrs after you gave him the #, he'd feel desperate.

I don't know the circumstances under which you gave him your #, but just be friendly too him. pop over and ask how his weekend was, what he did. see if he wants to grab lunch together. if you're really diggin him, mention some hot night that's happening this week and see if he wants to meet you there. be friendly and casual. and for pete's sake, take a breath.

*s*

FG

------------------

-------------

I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire...

hey its kyle....i have no idea why this guy hasn't called you...just act natural......i think the guy has problems if he hasn't called you back!!! he maybe is gathering courage to call you or maybe lost it like i always do...it takes us awhile to call people so dont give up your hopes yet because i would call you...good luck see ya friday!!!