Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonnathan Peters Last Night

toto29

Gasoline should def not be 18 and older....that totally sucks cause you got a bunch of kids in there acting stupid. But I'll still go and check it out. Thanks for the flyer!

Excuse me muthaload, your e-mail not working today or are you not at work?? Tough weekend we had huh? hehe biggrin.gif

Originally posted by atf104:

ill have a better quality one up later if you cant make out the fine print.... anyway, what do you guys think of a philly messageboard and separate philly page with club info...etc.. I know there is philly 2nite and all..but we all know they're lame...no messageboard, weak reviews by someone who doesnt know the scene...im talkin ClubPhilly, ClubNYC style! smile.gif What do you philly people think?? cwm35.gif

I think a clubPhilly board is a good idea, and a meet up is also good too whenever we can. biggrin.gif Hook it up!!

cwm12.gif

cwm7.gif Peccatrice, it really does suck in Philly that they can't be open late all the time, but they're these lame ass Amish laws still around that say a venue can only be all night something like 8 times a year. I think that's one of the main things that hold Philly back. I mean of course NY will always be better than anywhere, but at least if Philly was open all day and night all the time then maybe not so many of us would be driving up to NY all the time. Oh well maybe someday one of these fuck'n polticians will get of there asses and change those stupid fuck'n laws.

Adam; What type of music will gasoline's main floor be playing and also what will you be spinning?

Alex; What's up? How ya feeling? I got a total of 5 hours sleep all weekend and can you believe Maria lost her keys at Poo. That was def a bad crash when your trying to get home and find that out. You know what else, it's a small fuck'n world you know'n my boy Nick and all. He told me today he would see you at the gym all the time, but had no idea that you clubbed/rolled. Anyway, had a good time and look forward to chill'n again. We'll have to go to SF with you sometime. I instantly became a JP addict.

Late,

cwm32.gif wacked cwm32.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yes! You're so right smile.gif I love different music also and agree that one style can get pretty old fast. Variety is the way to go. Some styles take a few tries though before you get into it. I'm not the biggest S&D fan but I'm definitely going this Friday. So many ppl can't be wrong. Gonna give them another try. Being open-minded is important and then you won't miss out on some great music that's out there.

mysteriousss,

What time were you at S&D last time? They usually build up for the first half of the night, with maybe one or two minor peaks...then they play their best stuff from like 5/6am till close (10am), with the music getting progressively better.

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

Please bucca, I love ya and all...but jp does NOT play house music for the most part at all anymore... 145bpm synth dramatic build up music is trance and progressive... It just hurts a lot when people classify that as house because when people ask me what I play and I say house, they say "oh like JP??". Many people love that style and thats totally cool...but frankie knuckles said it best in the new 'dj' magazine... how everyone labels anything thats dance these days as house. What is house?? hmm... that would be a great thread... smile.gif Transit and the new gasoline are gonna be good though...these people are spending some dinero and booking big name dj's... Then again, shampoo just redid their soundsytem...and space is now motion...hmm..

smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

yea i hear ya there... they were probably passing along a joint or something... "yo... what should we name the new club... i dunno... fire... gasoline...YEA GASOLINE" smile.gif

------------------

atf104: Whatever dude, sorry I don't know my music vocabulary well enough for ya! Who gives a fuck! That's what I know it as so call me stupid. cwm13.gif Sorry I ain't down with all the bpm lingo and shit...i don't care, it was phat ass music that's all I have to say.

And as for the Philly names of clubs, why are you all up on their dicks, constantly talking shit about Philly and all!? Why will you even spin at Philly clubs when all you do is put them down?? I think the names are pretty cool, you think gasoline is corny I think Limelight is corny, or Centro Fly and Cheetah, and so on. Who cares, just go to the places and have fun for pete's sake! sheeesseeee!!! cwm10.gif

buccafm - chill there buddy. Nobody's talking shit about Philly. As I said in my post, I haven't been to any of the clubs there so I can't say anything about the music. I just find these names funny that's all. Daaaamn. Relax. In my opinion cheezy name doesn't make a big different if the club is good. I have a lot of friends in Philly who love those clubs and I'm sure there is a good reason for it. So just relax will ya?

geez bucca! I think shampoo is cool and transit..but gasoline..hmm..the flyer looks cool though.... anyway... the best name was when i was at psu... "players" that says it all smile.gif

------------------

wacked:

Amish laws?? what friggin year is it??? the amish are no longer in ohilly so niether should be their laws.

I agree, I go up to NYc all the time just to be out late...I mean, I also go because NY can't be beat, but if philly were open late I wouldn't have 16000 miles on my car that i bought in March!! I mean damn....

Speaking of going to NYC. I will be up there saturday, a friend of mine is in a funk band playing at lions den, afterwords i'll be going someplace.. i have no idea yet...

any suggestions? Any clubNYC'ers hookin up sat?

and as for clubNYC'ers in Philly, we should hook up... what about friday???

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.