Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone hear JP bizznitchin' N whinnin' last sat?

dynamix

Gotta admit...the pressure of being a make-believe big time DJ is getting to JP... think he lost his head last sat when he got on the mic and started explaining hisself and his music...it was pathetic i tells ya.

"I play all kinds of music, I love trance, I love vocals, i love vocals, i love vocals, i love beats, blah blah blah...People should be more open minded to my music blah blah blah...please love me...I am ur supreme god."

I guess all that DEEPER criticizing is getting to him. I think he needs a hug... or a jar.

all he said basically was he plays alot of different music.people need to open their minds.he said he loves trance, loves vocals,and loves real hard beats.just for people to not be so narrow-minded.then he talked about the renovations and the new system there getting.he said it right after reina performed.

------------------

"massive rays of energy"

Dynamix......suck a fat one. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Originally posted by dynamix:

Gotta admit...the pressure of being a make-believe big time DJ is getting to JP... think he lost his head last sat when he got on the mic and started explaining hisself and his music...it was pathetic i tells ya.

"I play all kinds of music, I love trance, I love vocals, i love vocals, i love vocals, i love beats, blah blah blah...People should be more open minded to my music blah blah blah...please love me...I am ur supreme god."

I guess all that DEEPER criticizing is getting to him. I think he needs a hug... or a jar.

STFU asshole ... you want drama - come here bitch ... let's see if we can straighten your head out - punkass

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Yeah, I was there and I heard him. At first when the lights came on and he got on the mic, I thought somebody od'ed or something. Then I heard what he was actually saying. At first I thought that it was pretty cool of him to acknowledge the fans/crowd, but then he seemed all defensive when he was trying to justify what he was playing and why. He obviously loves vocals and hard beats, thats great, so do I. That's why I go there. Every DJ has his(and her) own style they attract a following that likes that style. If I were him , I wouldn't be worried about defending myself. He's an amazing DJ and shouldn't be worried about what a couple of people on some message board have to say. So what, they like trance and he doesn't play a lot of it. Go to Twilo and hear some of the greatest DJ's in the world spin it all night!! But he is concerned about people's opinions and listens to criticism's (constructive and not so constructive). I guess thats what makes him an even better DJ over and above his skills.

Guest crystalmethodny

Well... something must have gotten to him to do that.

Must have been my hate mail.

Just kidding!

*ducks*

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Well... something must have gotten to him to do that.

Must have been my hate mail.

Just kidding!

*ducks*

yeah peeps on deeper were whining about different music ... lol - each person has their own playlist that they want to hear ...

JP's view was to keep an open mind and listen ... and I agree - who wants to hear the same shit every week

he spins so many different styles throughout the night ... especially from 8am until 1-2 - the mixture is unreal.

If you leave before 8 - you miss the real show - IMO

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Guest crystalmethodny

I'll have to check it out AFTER 8am one time.

I think its cool he talked to his people, its like... a morale boost, give him props on that.

I just don't agree with the sets being so varied and wide out, its like riding a roller coaster.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I'll have to check it out AFTER 8am one time.

I think its cool he talked to his people, its like... a morale boost, give him props on that.

I just don't agree with the sets being so varied and wide out, its like riding a roller coaster.

you're right CM - it is a roller coaster - that's why some peeps get annoyed ... even i sometimes find myself saying " what the hell is this he's spinning" and i run around trying to get an ID on the track and noone knows it.

i dunno - sometimes the variety is good and then sometimes i wanna hear the hard style that is his specialty and he's spinning some dark shit ... haha

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

certain responses issued by unnamed mindless babboons on this board proves my theory that JP really wants to be your supreme god.

Look at all the past cult leaders...they all have this unspoken dark charismatic hold over those feeble minded ones...contrast if you will, those Waco wackos and those Manson fanatics to a couple of JP jock-riders who respond to any JP criticizer with undying devotion and combustable death threats and you will see no true difference.

"....love me please...I am your supreme god"

certain responses issued by unnamed mindless babboons on this board proves my theory that JP really wants to be your supreme god.

Look at all the past cult leaders...they all have this unspoken dark charismatic hold over those feeble minded ones...contrast if you will, those Waco wackos and those Manson fanatics to a couple of JP jock-riders who respond to any JP criticizer with undying devotion and combustable death threats and you will see no true difference.

"....love me please...I am your supreme god"

feeble minded ??? lol - look in the mirror - if you dare ...

obviously you're pint sized brain can't deal with a reality check ... a clarification of what JP really said and why he said it ...

hmmm ... you're mirror is calling you ... bro

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

okay dynamix......how about this.

Suck a fat..baboon cock. smile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

may i add...that you are a dick. Thank you.

as 4 ur quote? please love me. im your dad. cwm27.gif

------------------

Why do u have to put down JP for? i think its kool that he did that. Why does it bother you what he said.. it takes alot of nerve to do that, and he was just speaking his mind to his fans..thats how it should be..So since your not one of them just go somewhere else with your drama...

------------------

~~PiMpin AiNt EaSy BuT iT SuRe iS FuN!!~~ malelovies.gif