Tempts

Exit

Sound Factory

World

Any other NJ clubs I forgot to mention.... cwm32.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Some men get the world, others get a hooker and a trip to Arizona."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

thank you guys so very much you guys are all great, except for the greatest he's not nice and he gets me mad, and my girl did not like when i was mad but now she ain't my girl so i can get mad again, you guys are the best for the first time since my girl dumped me i have tears of joy,but i also need a girl to give me tears of fear when they stick the needle in me so i'm single and looking for a girl, i perfer a nurse but a cheerleeder will do. did i tell you i have a blk iroc-z w/ t-topps down.

thank you guys

your friend through good times and bad times juiceboy.

Hey - Juiceboy....

I hope that you aren't dissing my red T/A ... otherwise I'll have to get sick on your ass. And I know that you don't want to have that.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Originally posted by johngotti:

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

shadowcaster??

Hmmmmmmmm...... cwm40.gif

Whatever your name is boy I'll whack you and your dog.

Why don't you just shut your unfunny Goomba Johnny KTU ass up bitch. cwm23.gif

Nobody messes with my dog.....nobody. cwm21.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Some men get the world, others get a hooker and a trip to Arizona."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 09-25-2000).]

Njguido69 is a pussy, if he so tough why has his punk ass been hideing from me. Anyway juiceboy came first and njguido69 has been taking his script off of what juiceboy has been saying, the g, flexing, tanning, the needles, the gym, are all things that juiceboy talked about first, njguido69 is some punk raver, that should be talking about his glow sticks and mouthbibs.

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone:

These guys got me laughing down hear in hell, and thats hard to do.

There both funny but I wonder if juiceboy is trying to be funny, he might be the real deal.And juiceboy was first and njguido69 then came out and has taking his act off of juiceboys post, but is so funny

i was first no one liked me until juiceboy paved the way for us buff tan g-ed out guidos he is a good guy

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Sorry Juiceboy, I think NJGUIDO has taken it from right under your nose. He stays in character like a freaking Bob DeNiro... deserves an Oscar I tell ya...

But at least you were nominated.

thank you guys so much you guys are the best friends anyone can have especially cathyo i love cathyo is that italian i just came home and i was mad because i could not roll my tops down because it is raining here in north jersey and i like to drive and tan after tanning i wish it was warm out so i was mad again so i punched my radio because zombie nation was skipping it was singing oooh oooh it is supposed to be singing ooooh oh so i punched the radio now i am mad again but i will drink some ghb and flex and feel much better i love you guys did i mention i was tan

------------------

Originally posted by tempkid:

Njguido69 is a pussy, if he so tough why has his punk ass been hideing from me. Anyway juiceboy came first and njguido69 has been taking his script off of what juiceboy has been saying, the g, flexing, tanning, the needles, the gym, are all things that juiceboy talked about first, njguido69 is some punk raver, that should be talking about his glow sticks and mouthbibs.

tempfaggot i remember you and all your friends ran from me as soon as i started flexing at temps i also remeber tempsboy kicked your ass you better watch your back because i am huge and i will pop your skinny little head like your mother pops the zits on my ass with her teeth and take that fake silver plated watch you wear

------------------

Njguido69 I will beat the juice right out of you and sell it to juiceboy, you probaly are temtsboy that little bitch backed down from me and has not posted since but uses fake names like worlboy and njguido69. Why dont you think of something on your own everything you got was off juiceboys plate , since when have you been nice to everybody on the board, juiceboy has done it from the begining the only thing you came with on your own are those pimples all over your ass.