Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Identities when partying???

Does anyone use them? Like, do you create fake names?

When me and my girl go out we have such a ball doing this. And some of the names are hysterical. And the guys believe us. Please, we say our name is Shanikwa and theyre like...HI nice to meet ya. No questions asked. Its crazy. My favorite one is FU. Pronounced like FOO fighters. Well its mean but when they ask how to spell that and you say F U ...Oh boy. I can never stop laughing. But you say it with a straight face and the laughs you have when you walk away!

Its hilarious but is anyone else just as lame?

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

i think all girls should have a pseudo-name. if a guy approaches me and i don't want him to know my real name, i instinctively say my pseudo name, and then continue to lie through my teeth until i find a way to leave the situation.

yea, we're bitches. but when guys grab me in a club and i don't want to make a scene, you just use wit.. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by misskittie:

Does anyone use them? Like, do you create fake names?

When me and my girl go out we have such a ball doing this. And some of the names are hysterical. And the guys believe us. Please, we say our name is Shanikwa and theyre like...HI nice to meet ya. No questions asked. Its crazy. My favorite one is FU. Pronounced like FOO fighters. Well its mean but when they ask how to spell that and you say F U ...Oh boy. I can never stop laughing. But you say it with a straight face and the laughs you have when you walk away!

Its hilarious but is anyone else just as lame?

thats outrageous

------------------

warmwater.jpg

I used to do that all the time when I was younger...It was funny when I would go out with my dingy friend who would either tell the guy her real name or just be dumb enough to forget the fake name..LOL Now, although I have a boyfriend, I don't even bother.. I can honestly say that I am a bitch.. i am not going to waste anyone's time playing games.. I think that is cruel.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

Well I dont so it to be cruel. I know Im never gonna remember these people or see them for that matter. Its just a bunch of single girls goin out to have fun! But hey, I may not know everyone upon entering the club, but by time I leave, Fu, Shanikwa, Maryann,Betty, Ginger, Mona and all the other girls know everyone!

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by jolie27:

I could never lie to someone and make them look stupid just because they are a stranger.

thats funny because when we hung out last year you said "yea i got a boyfriend" but somehow you were single the night before (before you ever met me in person) when we talked

------------------

proverb.jpg

Originally posted by sdm1976:

misskittie..i always tell people fake occupations..like I work for the FBI or CIA..thats always fun too...

Oh yea??? Hmmm I never thought of that. I think I can pull that off too! Im gonna have to try it. I can tell people Im a gyno or I clean up dog poop at dog shows. lol

------------------

Disco-02.gif

misskittie

my friend once told someone she was a janitor and he was pretty taken aback..and she went off on him..telling him it was an honest living, are you an elitist, etc. etc...she said she had the hardest time trying to keep a straight face while she was lecturing this guy when she was lying herself..

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

misskittie

my friend once told someone she was a janitor and he was pretty taken aback..and she went off on him..telling him it was an honest living, are you an elitist, etc. etc...she said she had the hardest time trying to keep a straight face while she was lecturing this guy when she was lying herself..

Poor guy! I bet he is really nice to ganitors now smile.gif

------------------

oz21870.gif

misskittie..i always tell people fake occupations..like I work for the FBI or CIA..thats always fun too...

I once told a guy I worked for the NYC dept. of sanitation specializing in refuse collection. He seemed to be impressed!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif