Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween...........

denoir

OK.

So I know that this is a bit in advanced, but does anyone know what is going on for Halloween? I haven't been to a party in about 3+ years and I don't really enjoy the club scene much anymore. I miss fun parties... like Maskarave. cwm7.gif Does this party still exist? Anyone?

I don't like Twilo much anymore, but I am going there on Friday to see Sasha & Digweed spin. Anyone else going?

Yea whats with the Halloween parties this year? Any of the clubs throwing special events or do I have to go to a frat party? lmao

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---nuff said

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Artful...wtf is going on? Youre baby is dancing like it just ate a lottta speed. lololol

Its quite amuzing I misy say.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Artful...wtf is going on? Youre baby is dancing like it just ate a lottta speed. lololol

Its quite amuzing I misy say.

You know how kids are... always running around like the energizer bunny..

This one dances his ass off and calls himself lil' budda. This kid is like Bevis on sugar...

Hope he never gets his hands on any speed though... cause I think he'd explode!!

cwm28.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-27-2000).]

Hey Renaud -

I was listening to your mix on the Clubhouse Website this weekend (I hope that I have the right person smile.gif) anyway just wanted to let you know that I loved it. You set it off with one of my favorite tracks - The Lights.

Becca butterfly.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Dolphin-05.gif

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 09-27-2000).]

don't know how I missed this, self-proclaimed halloween queen.

I think the absolute best way to start off the night is to BE IN the parade. it's the best way to see it, getting there is part of the fun, and you meet lots of crazy folks.

then after you've walked your tootsie's off you head to the clubs. of course, there's the party at Webster Hall. but that's been my last resort. Usually Limelight, Tunnel, and Twilo have a party. I kinda play that part by ear. and along the parade route you'll hear about goings on.

as far as the weekend before, Long Black Veil party should be killer (pun intended), being as those folks are into the goth/vamp scene year round. you can also check out the halloween websites and any fetish/goth/vamp sites. I can't remember the links offhand.

it's never to early to plan for Halloween.

Fg

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

Originally posted by bonzai:

LIMELIGHT sats. will be doing and EVIL party!!!! cwm28.gif

Hey bonzai, what kind of party is going on at Limelight for Halloween??? Will it be worth it or should I just go to an after hours club? I hate being made to leave at 5AM from LL.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

LMAO...U really wanna know? I can get a list for ya. As of now I know of parties all at Stephens College in HOboken....I dont recommend thos though to be honest.

But if you REALLY wanna know, I can get back to ya. lol

------------------

Disco-02.gif

I actually need to find a rave ON Halloween. Has anyone ever been to Maskarave? I think 98 was the last one I went to, and I do not know if it has been around. If not, something along the same lines......

"Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being" - Poe

Originally posted by enyce2000:

IM GONNA BE A PIMP FOR ALL HALLOWS EVE...BUT I NEED SOME CLASSY HOES...BY MY HIP..WHOS DOWN?

Ummm so how are you dressing up then? Thats what you are every day silly. Come on be creative!!! lol

But Uhh Ill be one of your hoes.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

CAT.gif

Originally posted by bevilea:

What ever happened to Soundfactory? Is anyone goin there?

Any experiences with Halloween in SF last year? I've heard there was millions of people and so damn hot inside that people couldn't stay in their costumes. I'd love to go there this year so tell me confused.gif

And what day it's gonna be?

Thx Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif