Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior's new CD

dschwed

I just picked up my copy of it and so far it is great...it is probably the most realistic of all of his cds... it sounds more like his sets than any of the others do

>><suprstr02

------------------

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because your all the same...

I LOVE THE CD MYSELF. I'D HAVE TO AGREE IT TRULY REFLECTS HIS SETS AND STYLE MORE THAN OTHER ONE OF HIS RELEASES. I ENJOY THE TRIBAL TRACKS TOWARD THE END OF THE FIRST DISC THE MOST. THE SECOND DISC HAS SOME QUALITY VOCALS, ALTHOUGH I FEEL HE OVERDID IT A BIT. I WISH HE HAD A LITTLE BIT MORE HARD STUFF ON THE SEOCND DISC BUT I REALIZE WHAT HE LIKES AND CAN'T COMPLAIN. cwm11.gif

i know that they're selling it at Coconuts for like $19.99.those of us that were at Virgin last night got it for $15.99...doesn't matter...it was worth the money......

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Guest ally

Originally posted by cathyo:

Can you get it like...anywhere? That is meaning anywhere in NJ????

Just got mine at Sam Goody (NJ) for $17.99 (Kristine W. also).

smile.gif Ally

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Excuse yourself Lord whatever.....I havent been to Exit in 2 months....Ive been at vinyl every week....seeing DANNY....so shut your damn trap.....that Junior cd is too commercial for my tastes....

Calyandra@aol.com

Oh. Sorry. Sorry. Oh. Sorry. Sorry. Oh. Sorry. Commercial. Sorry. Oh Oh Oh Oh. Sorry. Nice to see you've jumped on the bandwa...I mean joined the rest of us. DT. DT. DT. DT........and why is it that you (meaning me) can't like DT and Junior at the same time? Is it a crime to have different tastes? Am I being cunty? GOOD!

Why does everybody always have to get so catty about the music and dj's. Everybody has different taste in music and in everything else. That's what makes the world great! Sometimes I think you guys would be happy if we were all clones. Chrisst how about a little variety to spice up your lives? But the thing that really bothers me is when somebody likes one dj ten other people gotta say he sucks. What the fuck! YOu may not him but you still gotta respect their skillls. To Each Is Own!!!!

cwm32.gif Wacked cwm32.gif

i 've listening to Junior's new CDs a couple of times now:

i like the 3 first tracks on CD1 then the end with those tribal cuts.

CD 2 is great for some diva anthems

now let's talk about the mixing: no samples, no record overlaid (live 2 included "can you feel it" +"take me higher"), and during some mixes, he take the records out too quickly (IMO)

still, a very decent sum up of a night @Twilo

------------------

B00004XSRL.02.LZZZZZZZ.gif

music is my drug