Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Decades

luz

That place is in Upper East Side..something like 63 and 1st. My cousin (who is 43) goes there...I believe it is an older crowd singles spot...he said the music is good..but its not a place where younger people should go expecting to hook-up w/ older women....I asked cwm23.gif

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

I stopped by there once with a bunch of friends. Someone told them to check it out. All I can say is that I've never had so many 40 year old guys staring at me like that. I was dressed for SF and most of the crowd there (MUCH OLDER) were wearing suits and ties! Needless to say we RAN out of there FAST.

------------------

oz21870.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

DECADES - Be about 3 - 5 decades old to fit in.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Yup..you guys are right. I was going to Merchants next door on the night it opened, and somehow the doorguy there ensnared me and my friends inside. Well...I would say its the upper 30's-40-50's divorcee crowd...many glitzed up ladies...older gents..trying to dance...

I was just laughing so hard because I had gone out right after work and still had a backpack...I bet that was the only time there was ever a backpack in Decades...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com