Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Up For Going to the Park After Sasha/Diggs?

Crackorn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Or anything else for that matter. Depending on the weather, I guess. I can't deal with going home directly from Twilo!!!

Which park J and what time do you plan on leaving S&D?

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

YN- I always stay until the end. The last hour there is so intense! There is a park down the block that I go to afterwards sometimes, but it probably wouldn't be wise to go there with too many people. I guess I didn't really have a park in mind. I was hoping someone else would come up with that!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Last time after S&D we hung out in the playground down 27th street. The sprinklers were on and it felt oh so nice to walk through them.

Ended up walking to Washington Square Park and sitting in the grass. Although i should imagine Central Park would be the best park to wind down in afterwards.

But Saturday will probably be too cold for those types of activities. Nothing like a cold damp morning to stop your roll.

YN- I guess just hang? There is a chance that I drive into the city so I'll bring a radio. A "back to mine" would be spectacular. I would do it but I doubt anyone would be up for go to Bayside. Dirtyslapper - do I finally get to meet you?

------------------

oh yeah..... and then you'll wish you never had.

I'm just debating my forehead art for Friday....... honestly, what is a girl to say in sticky shiny letters on her head (apart from "hello,yes I'm odd") I might be putting the eyelets into temporary retirement for this one though

my neighbours get really pissed off with me here on Sat & Sun mornings as I always end up bringing a collection of bizarre waifs & strays home at 8 in the morning... back to mines are excellent. isn't anyone going to offer?!!

I knew one chap who lived on the same block as Twilo who has a huge loft. He used to have "back to mine"'s all the time. How does one diplomatically get all of his Clubnyc buddies invited? If he's there, I'll certainly try.

------------------

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

listen grapeape - you're 27 YEARS OLD. don't tell me you're still living at home with your mum????!!?!?!?!?!?!

how do u know my age? are u stalking me dirty? making believe u live in dc while u're actually living in that tree across my crib. and here i thought that was grapeape's girlfriend! grape's gonna come up into that tree and tear you a huge second asshole! and u havent been in my house have you? cuz i'm missing some drugs!

------------------

cwm42.gifhttp://www.sausagenet.co.uk/pi/grapeape1.jpg grapeape

Nic- I've met Jamjimvin about a year ago when I was living with Bigman. She's definitely awesome and incredibly beautiful. That would be so cool if you and Uncle Tom would meet us afterwards. I hope the weather isn't shitty, though. Chick would be down for people at his place but who would want to go all the way over there? I e amiled you back about the kitty. I'll have 6 more next week!! 4 weeks old! Starcapone- I'm sure we'll do a 6 o'clock meetup in the power bar again. The last one was great. We could figure out what to do from there.

Peace!

------------------

Hey guys just remember, when Guilani is not having clubs raided, he's busting parties in the parks. I think the law is that you need a permit to have a gathering of over 20 people in a park, and you have to pay something like $25, and you need to apply for a permit weeks in advance.

Of course, don't let this stop you cause they probably won't realize it, they usually bust the softball or picnic crowds, but just thought you'd like to know the absurdity of getting together in the park.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

It's actually not a bad idea... Sometimes my friends & I usually stop by Washington Sq Park on the way back to the village. We usually enjoy watching the people who walk their dogs early Saturday morning while we're coming down & smokin up. If the weather helps, Sure, I'm up for that. just let me know ... I might bring some buds and my dugout, which I'd be glad to share if there's any left after S&D.... hehehe

------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

OH Daaaaad, why do you always have to spoil everything??!!

Originally posted by schwingep:

Hey guys just remember, when Guilani is not having clubs raided, he's busting parties in the parks. I think the law is that you need a permit to have a gathering of over 20 people in a park, and you have to pay something like $25, and you need to apply for a permit weeks in advance.

Of course, don't let this stop you cause they probably won't realize it, they usually bust the softball or picnic crowds, but just thought you'd like to know the absurdity of getting together in the park.

- Pete

cool.gif

Originally posted by glowdancer:

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD S&D

Oh my god, your poor thing. eek.gif

It's everyone's given right to hear S&D. It should be an amendment in the constitution. cwm12.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Some men get the world, others get a hooker and a trip to Arizona."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Hey, what if you sit in groups of five or something, and maintain distance of at least twenty feet apart, and communicate between groups via sign language? cwm40.gif

By the way, I've finally had my date with authority (got a summons for drinking wine in Central Park). The stiff sentence handed was... a $10 fine. How the judicial system doesn't feel embarrassed of itself yet, I haven't a foggiest idea.