Clubplanet Nightlife Community

psyched to meet you at Twirl/Twilo

firegirl

morning! it's finally friday!

just wanted to say I'm psyched to meet some of you tonight at Twirl (and possibly Twilo). thanks so much for being so friendly & tolerant during my first week here. and apologies if my posts were cranky yesterday...I think my job is getting to me.

I'll be heading by myself tonight and I don't know what you all look like. so if you see me standing around, take pity and say "hi"--

I'll probably be wearing silver spaceman pants with lots of pockets, or black vinyl pants that zip back to front (depending upon my mood, rave or hard core). I can't imaginge there will be many people who fit my description *and* are wearing one of those.

sunshine and grooves to start you day

FireGirlps

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

thanks Jam. I go to clubs & restaurants by myself all the time, but lounges & bars are awkward...there's no activity to occupy yourself so you're just standing around looking conspicuously alone.

so now I know if I see someone else standing around like he's looking for someone, it'll be you. *gg

catch you there.

FG

------------------

right on, girl

just make sure to smile

shake the crankiness from yesterday and rip it up tonight

if i can get my weak sauce friends to motivate tonight, i'll look for you and say hello

6 hours and 2 minutes to go

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Risa, Jam--now we each know 2 folks who don't know any folks--k, so just go and look for the other people looking for people. *gg

this seems so funny now.

6hours + and counting.

fG

------------------

My bad firegirl. I actually know a couple of ppl on the board. Met them all through the last 3 meetups over the last couple of weeks. Suprisingly though anyone that is new that I meet has like a brain fart as to who I am. I tell them my screename and it takes a long ass time to recognize my screename. I feel like a newbie all the time! smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

My bad firegirl. I actually know a couple of ppl on the board. Met them all through the last 3 meetups over the last couple of weeks. Suprisingly though anyone that is new that I meet has like a brain fart as to who I am. I tell them my screename and it takes a long ass time to recognize my screename. I feel like a newbie all the time! smile.gif

~*Jam*~

jamjimvimjim?!? jimjvm? jimjamvam? hmmm... smile.gif

looking forward to meeting you yve!

------------------

i love music!

Bling.. bling.. in like Flinn!!

holy mother fucking shit... we had over 30 people show up last night....

w-o-w!!

dum de dum... who's this Jamjimvin person everyone's talkin' about?

Yeah.. we'll find ya firegirl!! Where's the meet-up spot peoples?!?!?

Oh yeah.. btw.. can't miss me... I'll be wearing.. wtf are these things... almost like windbreaker pants... dark gray/with like orange... same colors on the sneaks/lighter gray though.. charcoal-colored grey shirt... and a bandana (red/white/black)..

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-29-2000).]

I've met Jamjimvin and she is soopa doopa. If we don't run into each other tonight I will be very sad. Same height, remember? Who's closing it out with me?? I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'll be wearing my tight florescent striped pink pants, avante-garde French designer hat and jewel-encrusted nipple rings. If you like the merchandise, ask Jammy for pricing info. Thanks!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

haha Vejita-

I was gonna hop on that and pm Yvette(don't ask!) cwm6.gif

but then remembered what you look like! cwm36.gif

haha j/k

BTW, remember to hook me up! PM me...

PEACE,

notforkids

(trying to catch up w/ firegirl's # of posts!)

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids