Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Artful

why do I keep thinkin' you're such a pussy 'spew'well.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-28-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

That wasn't very nice... It's just pictures, relax..

now, you have my FAVORITE pic.... smile.gif

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Come to the dinner thing today and say that to my face.

NM.. you're prolly 15 or some shit.. I don't wanna smack some little kid up...

NM changed my mind.

Here's the thing though...

If you show up.. you have to promise after I drop you outside you won't come back inside and bother me while I'm eatin.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-28-2000).]

Originally posted by spreewell:

I dont fight midgets!

Translation------- "I'm just a pussy talking shit. Pussy smells just like me, except when I douche."

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

Actually Im 26 and quite succesful and dont need the hassle of beating on a fag and getting arrested or sued by your fag ass all because your pathetic posts annoy me. See thats the difference b/t you and I other than the homosexuality, you feel the need to prove yourself due to the constant bashing you receive on this board.

------------------

homer_mow.gif

spreewell. stop being immature. IT REALLY ISNT A BIG DEAL! you are getting upset, and calling people names for what? fucking jpg's? GET OVER IT!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

okay spree.....lets just say that he DID start with you. Be the bigger man, and shut the fuck up! this is childish. and this is coming from a 20 year old. Mr. 26. GROW UP. and get over it. cwm10.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

26 and crying cause you can't have yer wittle pic? I refuse to believe that. Wasn't my fault, but you wanna single me out and get on my bad side for no reason. You're right it is better that you not show up.

I don't care what someone's sexual persuasion is. But you run around on some fag shit, that pisses me off...

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

"Hi my name is Spreewell and I'm just a big pussy. I talk all this shit in my posts, but I would NEVER say anything like that to someone's face--- cause I don't wanna get beat up, which would be inevitable."

Well I'm satisfied... No matter what you have to say afterwards I already put you in your place------ or rather you put yourself in your place.

It is good to see that you know your role.

Now that my work is done, I don't need to respond to this thread any longer.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

Final note..

I'm a 25yr old man. I got a long fuse.. but that Chinese water torture shit.. I can't take that.. To continue to insult me on some left field shit is to get fucked up.. end of story...

And guess what...

Everyone can bitch an complain about how long my sig pics are all they want.. 3 of em were just gonna be till halloween, but now I can't change anything... so it appears my hands are tied.

Oh well..

Spreewell ain't 26 he's lyin' duh.. anybody can see that...

alright.. now I'm done... hehe..

One luv

-----be careful what you wish for... you just might get your wish-----

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

All I ask for is a simple calvin & hobbes dancing picture. I am so pissed I cant get that but artfag gets all that rediculous shit.

Mine doesn't come up either, but if I go back and edit a msg it comes back. Try doing that and see what happens. It's not just the new sigs. b/c mine isn't new. I don't know what the hell is going on but my bunny is just a little guy and he wants to jump around at the end of my posts!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-28-2000).]

He started with me, Im just pointing out the annoyance of the signature, I never instigated fighting??!!??

Spreewell, you're the one that STARTED this post . . . therefore, you started with him. The point is that artful wasn't the one running around complaining about peoples' signature line to attract the moderator's attention in the first place. So, he is not to blame.

Stop being so spiteful and childish! And if you're going to respond with "I think your signature line is stupid TOO." Then don't bother.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

Those past few posts were absolutely ridiculous. Ya both gotta chill the fuck out! But in the end I agree with spree, that you gotta reduce the amount of pics you have. If they won't let you change it, that's another story, but ultimately why have all those pics? Choose one and everyone will be happy!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

falcon_chase.gif