Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your Halloween Costume?

mstill11

I have a very, very vertically challanged friend. I am going ot be Dr. Evil and he will be Minnie Me.

If that dosnt work I want to get a group of 4 together and be a bad boy band. We will be 'Out of Sinc' or 37 degress Celcius!!!

What are you going to be???

------------------

Make love to yourself like no one is watching!!!

i saw that dr. evil costume at a store in the village!!! a friend of mine almost bought it.

me- mojojo- powerpuff girls

brandie- bubbles- powerpuff girls

-Rob

------------------

-MIKE IS A BITCH-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

like you had to ask? FireGirl, of course:

rockstar cyber pixie kick-ass rave-chic superhero

but if I'm going to a pre-halloween party, I think getting together with 2 other women and doing charile's angels would be a kick & giggle.

FG

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

Chewbacca....hahaha yea right

Im actually thinking of being a blue kittie. Im going to get a leather cat suit thats blue with matching stilletos, blue hightlights in my hair and of course bluw makeup. Whiskers and the lil nose and nice long kittie claws.

Maybe Ill even tie some catnip around my waste.

Wow that sounds sort of raunchy. Ill have to change it a bit.

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I AM GONNA BE A PIMP...

I AM BUYING THE OUTFIT TOMORROW

IM BUYS A COUPLE OF MY GIRLS HOOKER OUTFITS

RENTING A PINK CAD-DO (FROM MARY K OR SOMETHING)

IM GOING ALL OUT KID

Like I said yesterday...WHAT ARE YOU EBING FOR HALLOWEENE THEN? Youre a pimp everyday dork!

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Guest zooyorker

I am going as a cloud.... I am going to stick cotton balls all over my naked body and float around the room.. and if and when people start staring, I am going to tell them "Dont mind me, I'm just a fluffy white cloud passing through..."

and if they look frightened, I am going to explain "Dont be scared, I'm not a rain cloud"

------------------

Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

Originally posted by zooyorker:

I am going as a cloud.... I am going to stick cotton balls all over my naked body and float around the room.. and if and when people start staring, I am going to tell them "Dont mind me, I'm just a fluffy white cloud passing through..."

and if they look frightened, I am going to explain "Dont be scared, I'm not a rain cloud"

LMAO- hey ya got anymore of that stuff ur smokin? Oh yea, i'm goin as a sunflower so u can rain on me if ya want, but NO YELLOW RAIN- do ya hear what I'm sayin?

cwm3.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life" Me

Originally posted by enyce2000:

kITTIE YOU BETTER NOT BE ACTIN OUTTA POCKET BITCH...OR IM GONNA TAKE MY SHOE OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH MY SIZE 12...OR MY WIRE HANGER IN MY BACK POCKET

Whoa. A guy who knows I like it!

Yea babyyyy

lol

------------------

CAT.gif

I have been Mr. Hankey the past 2 years.. I made the outfit myself like 2 hours b4 a party, can u believe that?

But this year I might have to be something new. Maybe go out as that guy that the cops shoved the plunger up his ass... wear a bandanna and break a punger in half and have it haning like its comin out of my ass...lol

who knows?

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.