Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies! another question?????

Guest crystalmethodny

Im a guy, but Im answering.

Toe jam.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Answer:

Depends on how long you wanna dance, stay on your feet... Even I'm wearing sneakers tonight... I just hope no one goes a steppin on my feet.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I wish I could wear sneakers.. I wore sneakers to Oakie this summer and I was on my feet for hours. The next day I didn't even feel sore at all! Does anyone know if they let girls in if they wear sneakers? Although that kind of kills the whole look.. Nah, I'll just wear shoes smile.gif

Yes Zoya you can wear sneaks... women get over toooooo much... you could prolly come in wearing a trash bag and they'd let you in... But Twilo is notorious for people running around in sneakers...

------------------

<I'm a Fire-starter>

I almost always wear really big boots that go up to my knees. I cant dance in anything else but this kind of boots. Sneakers...cant dance. Low showes...cant dance. Crazy huh?

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Boots for chillin', sneakers for dancing. Better off killing your looks than your feet.

A friend of mine broke his feet, seriously, dancing on shoes.

you know I can't believe that, right Charlie?

------------------

<I'm a Fire-starter>

Originally posted by artful:

you know I can't believe that, right Charlie?

Believe me, my friend was outta commission for three months. He was like the only one that would go clubbing/raving with me. Everyone else is either too lazy or married, or both.

Why do you think I'm on this board now, so next time he breaks his foot, my sorry ass won't be in a club alone looking like I'm stalking someone.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

haha!! you sure you're tellin the truth? I'm a rainbow of emotion right now.. cause that's the funniest/saddest/oddest/weirdest/most unbelievable shit I ever heard.

Here's your friend's new motto:

"Any dancin' you can walk away from..."

hehe...

Hope his ankle/foot's better soon though.

------------------

<I'm a Fire-starter>

Originally posted by misskittie:

I almost always wear really big boots that go up to my knees. I cant dance in anything else but this kind of boots. Sneakers...cant dance. Low showes...cant dance. Crazy huh?

Depends on how you dance. If you're a stomper/jumper/kicker like me. No way, you'll break your foot in less than two hours...

If you're an upper bodily part dancer then you can go all night with hills on.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by artful:

Hope his ankle/foot's better soon though.

Yeah, his foot healed up nicely, but he doesn't dance anymore. I finally got him to sit by the steps at Twilo with me. It opened up a whole new world of possibilities for him.

And I stepped on to the dance floor and I'm finding out a whole new world of possibilities...

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Depends on how you dance. If you're a stomper/jumper/kicker like me. No way, you'll break your foot in less than two hours...

If you're an upper bodily part dancer then you can go all night with hills on.

Im crazy when I dance. I use my arms a lot yet I also jup around like crazy too. I love stomping. But the boots make me feel better when dancing. More stable. The only problem with them is that when I go and bend down real fast when dancing, I get all screwed up and practically topple over...lol. Oh well

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

I used to wear these good stomping shoes for going out dancing, but that was before I got these phat saucony sneakers.

Besides being the most comfortable sneakers in the world, they are bright orange, yellow and red.

I was going to wear a pair of addidas green shelltops tonight bc they go will the shirt i am wearing, but its all about the comfort level tonight baby.

So, yes they let you in with sneaks. all my guy friends who I go with wear sneaks.

Depends on where I'm going . . . boots or platform sandals if I'm not gonna be dancing a lot . . .

And otherwise I need sneakers to dance - and of course, so I can keep with *Rob* on the dance floor since he'll outlast me any night *rolleyes* *rolleyes* (right sweetie? *kisses*)

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

the only time i wear heels is to go to SF or Roxy.

other than that, fuck that! it's kicks all the way. i enjoy wearing sneakers so much to clubs that i have a separate collection of sneakers exclusively for clubbin. cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*