Clubplanet Nightlife Community

" CLUB for a COUPLE"

I want to go to a club with this guy Im seeing on Friday..any suggestions???

I dont really want hard core dancing but want to drop and be mushy..lol

HELP!! please...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I DANCE every weekend!! and I mean EVERY..

Sometimes I want a break!! I want to dance, just dont want to be ALL NIGHT dancing with him...want to be affectionate too...

Sorry if you cant understand that..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

hey, you could go to any club you want, as long as you want to listen to some dope beats. if you want to dance, you dance. if you want to fuck, then fuck. if you want to get mushy with your man, then get mushy.

clubland is a land for all your vices and pleasures. so go where you want to hear good beats. twilo is the way to go.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

No I can understand. I apologize, I just assumed that you were one of those people who goes to clubs just to have a place to trip. They couldn't give a shit about the music or the scene. I just feel that those people take away from the already limited space for the rest of us who go there for the right reasons. cwm6.gif But seriously Exit has so much room to sit and chill, I personally think the music sucks but if your not dancing then I'm sure it will be tolorable. Or why don't you try a lounge?

me and my girl also always go to centro fly. After this weekend of trying to go to othewr places we have come to realize that centro fly is home. the music, the staff, the crowd, everything is really great there.

And by the way, just cause someone doesnt want to dance, does not mean that they shgould not be in a club. sometimes I like to go out and sit at a table and listen to the music and talk to friends. just because you arent dancing doesnt mean you should not be at the club. what if you are in a wheel chair (which I have seen out many times) should you just always stay home, and never get to experiance nightlife? no, you should go to the club, hear and feal the music and enjoy yourself. what right do ou have to ask someone why 'the hell' they are going to a club? ANd then continue to call them 'pretty bad'.

Different strokes for different folks is what makes the world go around, honey.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by momadance:

me and my girl also always go to centro fly. After this weekend of trying to go to othewr places we have come to realize that centro fly is home. the music, the staff, the crowd, everything is really great there.

And by the way, just cause someone doesnt want to dance, does not mean that they shgould not be in a club. sometimes I like to go out and sit at a table and listen to the music and talk to friends. just because you arent dancing doesnt mean you should not be at the club. what if you are in a wheel chair (which I have seen out many times) should you just always stay home, and never get to experiance nightlife? no, you should go to the club, hear and feal the music and enjoy yourself. what right do ou have to ask someone why 'the hell' they are going to a club? ANd then continue to call them 'pretty bad'.

Different strokes for different folks is what makes the world go around, honey.

Peace,

Michael

Your right in a way, but read my last post before this you will understand. I'm talking about those people who don't care about the beats, dj, the scene, they just use clubs as a place to be able to do E. I hate that so much, just my opinion though.

Here's what I mean, this is the difference:

"hey, S & D are playing at Twilo"

"Nice, lets go and let's get all fucked up"

and

"hey man, i want to bomb this weekend bro, lets go to exit and make some noise"

I was thinking Twilo..he has never been there...

I def. dont need a club to roll in but that is my favorite place to do it...lol..

Thank you for defending me!!! lol

------------------

I was thinking Twilo..he has never been there...

I def. dont need a club to roll in but that is my favorite place to do it...lol..

Thank you for defending me!!! lol

------------------

Originally posted by neydogs:

Your right in a way, but read my last post before this you will understand. I'm talking about those people who don't care about the beats, dj, the scene, they just use clubs as a place to be able to do E. I hate that so much, just my opinion though.

Here's what I mean, this is the difference:

"hey, S & D are playing at Twilo"

"Nice, lets go and let's get all fucked up"

and

"hey man, i want to bomb this weekend bro, lets go to exit and make some noise"

both those quotes u said sound like theyre gonna do drugs.....theres drugs in all the clubs, not just exit,

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I understand you stance, sorry if I may have sounded a little hostile to you, Its sensitive subjuct, but your right those people you mentioned at the end should stay away, but I didnt think we were even talking about them.

C U on the dance floor,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I wouldn't go to Twilo.. The music is good but there is nowhere to sit down unless you wanna sit on the stairs or go to the VIP room..

Actually, I think there's tons of places to sit down at Twilo...bleachers along the wall, pyramid steps near the back bar, the little lounge area right next to that, the lounge area outside - opposite the dancefloor, the little lounge upstairs...

Twilo is also dark, which can be conducive to a "mushy-mushy" atmosphere.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Im alittle nervous to do this CLUB thing with him...Ive gone with him to other clubs but with other people..his friends..my friends..etc..

Any horror stories??? good stories??

------------------

Originally posted by raver_mania:

While most other clubs keep the lights on...

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

there is no where _comfortable_ to sit, except a few seats by the upstairs bar. But, they are usually way overpopulated and they are in the middle of a lot of foot traffic. Otherwise, the seating is like a high school gym and people are basically walking on ya to get by. if you get stepped on enough, it could be mushy mushy.

DM

-DM

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Actually, I think there's tons of places to sit down at Twilo...bleachers along the wall, pyramid steps near the back bar, the little lounge area right next to that, the lounge area outside - opposite the dancefloor, the little lounge upstairs...

------------------

DM

Originally posted by peache5030:

Im alittle nervous to do this CLUB thing with him...

some of the best times i've had clubbing have been when i would just go with my boyfriend. we don't worry about anyone else except ourselves. i've spent countless nights dancing under the discoball at twilo just looking into his eyes and smiling, being cracked out in the dark corners of tunnel, putting on light shows together for the masses, he's my partner in crime.

so trust me, you'll have a blast. i love rollin out with a crew, but nothing beats hardcore clubbin with my man.

cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

there is no where _comfortable_ to sit, except a few seats by the upstairs bar. But, they are usually way overpopulated and they are in the middle of a lot of foot traffic. Otherwise, the seating is like a high school gym and people are basically walking on ya to get by. if you get stepped on enough, it could be mushy mushy.

DM

Exactly what I was talking about.. I'd go to a lounge if I wanted to chill out and listen to music.

Originally posted by kitty19:

hey, you could go to any club you want, as long as you want to listen to some dope beats. if you want to dance, you dance. if you want to fuck, then fuck. if you want to get mushy with your man, then get mushy.

clubland is a land for all your vices and pleasures. so go where you want to hear good beats. twilo is the way to go.

As usual, Young is right. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox