Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College break. . .

Is anyone else home from college for the month, and finds it to be extremely boring most of the time. I feel so lazy, but there is really nothing to do. Some suggestions please!!!!!!!! cwm36.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

where are u from ???

go out ! .. bars ... ! clubs .. ! chill with your friends from home ... go skiing or whatever .. who doesnt liek vacations ?>?

unless u live in liek west - bumble-fuck and have nothing near u to do .. ??

that's exactly where i live

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by lsully:

Is anyone else home from college for the month, and finds it to be extremely boring most of the time. I feel so lazy, but there is really nothing to do. Some suggestions please!!!!!!!! cwm36.gif

I hear ya bro...

I'm always doin nothin on while on break, at least during weekdays, cause on the weekends I do get pretty busy, but hey.. u know? I don't complain at all.. Kinda livin for the weekend, resting through out the week. SoBe can really drain ur NRgy! cwm35.gif Feelin lazy is just a side effect of being fed at home... I wish my break was a lil longer!! hehehe cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

estedecaracas.jpg

De Caracas para el mundo!!

I totally relate... It's not that going out all the time doesn't rock, and it's not that I miss classes specifically, but I do a lot of other stuff while at school... If I could have all that AND go out every night, I'd be golden... cwm9.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

hey there,

i am also on winter break from my senior year (yeaaa bitch!), and i am waking up at 7 am every morning to head to my job on wall street- i am working as an actuarial analyst. but you know my ass goes out drinking/partying when the clock hits 5 pm!

so, i would recommend getting over to a temp agency, work a lil from 9-5 so you could have some cash, and then party and shop til you drop, girl.. wink.gif

i wish i could just sleep and smoke at home like my friends.. but i feel too useless doing that. wink.gif

fuck it, enjoy yourself.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I'm also home on college break and am starting to get the urge to go back to school. I am absolutely worthless at home. I stay out until whenever I want and sleep well past noon most days. cwm1.gif .

I have come to the conclusion that all my friends from home are boring as hell and never wanna go out and do anything. We go to the local bars ALL THE TIME. It's gets a little old.

I love being home b/c I get to relax, but I start to miss the school life. Never is there a dull moment at school!

------------------

grenda.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

I am absolutely worthless at home. I stay out until whenever I want and sleep well past noon most days.

Stay out late and sleep past noon at home?? I can only immagine what college is like. your home sounds like my college.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by lolly:

I'm also home on college break and am starting to get the urge to go back to school. I am absolutely worthless at home. I stay out until whenever I want and sleep well past noon most days. cwm1.gif .

I have come to the conclusion that all my friends from home are boring as hell and never wanna go out and do anything. We go to the local bars ALL THE TIME. It's gets a little old.

I love being home b/c I get to relax, but I start to miss the school life. Never is there a dull moment at school!

If your bored you can hang out with me!!!!!!!!! cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

Do Nothing. I dont knwo about you guys but when i go back to school im bombarded with hours upon hours of work..so much i can barely get out on weekends or even sit around and do nothing....note: i dont get too much partying done at school....oh well..its nice to sit around and have absolutely nothing to do between semesters..unfortunately tomorrow i have to go back.

VJ

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------