Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or this just a VERY BAD DAY!!!!

i'm not having such a bad day but one of my co-workers is. she's really sick with cancer and she's undergoing chemo and radiation.....this has been going on for a few years. she comes to work everyday without a complaint b/c she has to. (she's the one who holds the health insurance for the family b/c her husband's job doesn't provide it so she's in a catch-22 situation). she looked really bad today and very down so when i asked her why she said she had to have her dog put to sleep yesterday b/c it became sick over the holidays. before this woman became ill, her husband had some sort of serious illness. everytime i'm feeling down i take one look at her and i know i have a lot to learn from this person. she is honestly one of the most wonderful people i've ever met and i'll totally freak if anything happens to her. i'm not trivializing your bad day, casey......i'm just saying i can't possibly have a bad day when there's someone like theresa who had been dealt such a bum hand in life......... frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

u wanna talk about a bad day ??? I was on the damn train for 45 minutes instead of 20 minutes it takes to go to 14st from my house, and it kept dragging, pissing me the fuck off, then got to work and had crazy shit to do, and on top of that i am damn stressed....oh well hope it gets better. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

No use! I tried taking my family to counseling and it was just a waste of time. All we did was drive our counselor to drink. That was about it.

Just have to face the fact that Koreans LOVE drama!!!

BlueAngel

u wanna talk about family drama, then u should check out mine, damn never ends, never gets better only worse, shit.....they stress me the fuck out...and i try to keep my head up, cause if i think of the problems, i will honestly have a nervous breakdown, so i block it from my head....oh well if only it would get any better...

cwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i'm not having such a bad day but one of my co-workers is. she's really sick with cancer and she's undergoing chemo and radiation.....this has been going on for a few years. she comes to work everyday without a complaint b/c she has to. (she's the one who holds the health insurance for the family b/c her husband's job doesn't provide it so she's in a catch-22 situation). she looked really bad today and very down so when i asked her why she said she had to have her dog put to sleep yesterday b/c it became sick over the holidays. before this woman became ill, her husband had some sort of serious illness. everytime i'm feeling down i take one look at her and i know i have a lot to learn from this person. she is honestly one of the most wonderful people i've ever met and i'll totally freak if anything happens to her. i'm not trivializing your bad day, casey......i'm just saying i can't possibly have a bad day when there's someone like theresa who had been dealt such a bum hand in life......... frown.gif

I know what your saying, spent much of New Year with a guy who has HIV... makes me feel guilty about worrying about my problems which are pretty insignificant compared to his.

Just have to face the fact that Koreans LOVE drama!!!

BlueAngel

you got that right. just watch a korean video one time. the story lines always contain a fair amount of "goh-seng" (that's "suffering" for all you non-koreans smile.gif)...some poor girl who got orphaned at birth falls in love with a rich boy who's family does everything to keep her out of his life and then she gets cancer and the only person who can save her is the guy she loves , but his family hates her...on and on and on. koreans eat that shit up. and i'm guilty of watching them too from time to time. hee hee biggrin.gif)

I'm having SUCH a bad day!! The work I'm doing is extremely boring that I fell almost fell asleep doing it. I feel like my whole entire department is ganging up on me, and EVERYONE I spoke to today is having a VERY BAD DAY!!

Is it just me?? cwm23.gif

All I can say is ONE more hour to go!! THANK GOD!!

BlueAngel

Yeah, it's slow for me here too and my day is only two hours old! You guys are lucky, I don't get to go home until midnight!

cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

Feel free...

brianz54@hotmail.com