Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~@~@~@~@~Early TWILO Friday Roll call~@~@~@~@~.....

......I've been away, and i am going through Twilo Withdrawl....i miss you guys so much..

So....WHO'S COMIN WITH ME??!?!?!?! cwm30.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

umm... MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

cwm9.gif - Meli - cwm9.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Im still deciding about this. Im taking myself out ofthe scene for a bit but dont knowif I wanna go for my last TwiLo event this weekend or for S-N-D....decisions decisions... cwm6.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I wouldlike to go...But I dont know if I have the funds......anyone want to contribute to the "broke Andy" fund???????

hehehe...I thinkI might just wait for Seb Fontaine to go back to TWilo. We'll see cwm1.gif

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Two words: Steve Lawler!

I thuroughly enjoy his NuBreed CD. It's trance on the tribal tip, wouldn't you say?

Can't wait to hear how he sounds on the Phazon system....and i'll hope and pray that he'll play Rise In. I love that track.

Originally posted by az-tec:

I wouldlike to go...But I dont know if I have the funds......anyone want to contribute to the "broke Andy" fund???????

hehehe...I thinkI might just wait for Seb Fontaine to go back to TWilo. We'll see cwm1.gif

-A

I might be able to make a small donation...you've had a some rough luck at Twilo lately...lets see if we can change that aroung...

We'll be there Al!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

-A

I will contribute some cash to the fund.....no-one should miss a night out b/c they are broke. This shall be my new year motto!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Rob and i will be there. we *need* to go out. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

-A

Andy, i got your enterance if ur a lil short....all i ask is that you get us on the list, and i will cover you enterance fee.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Wow.......welcome back Al......I was about to post something similar to Andy as I have about $40 to my name but since all you crazies seem to be so generous I may have to make it out.......let's see.....

bread & water OR Lawler@Twilo ??

You know what my decision is......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

ok all you poor people, not that i'm rich or anything, but when i was in school, senior year, just about to graduate and had 10 bucks to my name. my roommate was in the same boat. we knew thursday night was dollar import night so we put five bucks apiece together and bought all that generic supermarket food, like spag. sauce and pasta, bread and peanut butter...the stuff with the black, white and red labels. we ate for the week and still got to buy five beers apiece at shorties on thursday night. all i'm saying is where there's a will there's a way!!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. everyone is going but nobody is willing to tell me who Steve Lawler is and what kind of music he spins? Damn ppl...

Steve Lawler spins dark dirty sexy tribal house...

don't know if i'm gonna go...i might disappear for a while...well...maybe...

------------------

duvet.gif

come get some...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

Thanx everyone......I appreciate all the hospitality.....BUT

I cannot accept it. Im sorry that is just the way I am. Maybe I will come out and just not drink at all. I dont know. Realize though that I Do appreciate the offers. Maybe I will see you all there. Thanx smile.gif

-andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif