Clubplanet Nightlife Community

StreSS ReLief????

Anyone know a really good way to relieve stress and maybe slight depression? Maybe some type of hobbies that make the mind move but it keep it busy from reflecting on disturbing thoughts? Nothing to do with clubs and partying though. They seem to only remove everything for a few hours. Something more involved and sober.

Any suggestions you can pass along...

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

H - O - O - K - E - R

=) jus kiddin ... how about some drinks and some hash maybe ... relax with some friends .. listen to some good tunes ( i've got dave ralph's love parade in my headphones rigth now , ts pretty dam relaxing ! ) ... just chill .. recieving some oral might do the trick too ! =) ... hope ya feel better ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Depend what you are stressin about;

Boyfriend or girlfriend- fuckem you could do better get rid of them

Job- Get a new one. They are all a bunch of candy ass mofo anyway.

Friends- Only the real one's stay.

All of the above- Vacation Somewhere warm.

------------------

The World is mine!!

redirect.asp?Item=1425&aid=27987

wish i also knew, damn i've been stressed for so long, even went through depression for about a month,didnt wanna to any clubs, or listen to any kind of club music either, I am better now, but still stressed like crazy, even started the new year with stress...what else is new always restless and stressed inside...oh well hope it gets better for me this year cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I always try to fit in the following at some point they really work for me...

Floatation Tank, good to chill and get things in prospective.

Massage.

But i know loads of people who swear by acupuncture, i was talking to a guy with HIV who comes out a different person after the treatment.

If not try weed wink.gif

how about working with clay??? i know that may sound odd but you could totally pummel the shit out of it....you could make a clay person, name it, then rip it's head off and wing it against the wall!!! or you could find a really hot guy and re-enact that scene from "Ghost"....now that's a way to unwind!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Happy New Year, baby ... the earlier suggestion of exercise is a good one ... if I feel like shit (mentally or physically) or am stressed out, I make a point of dragging my sorry ass to the gym ... zoning out for an hour on a treadmill or lifting weights (while listening to club music, of course) is a great way to forget whatever is bothering me on that day. Of course, you go to bed, get up the next morning and the problem is still usually there, but at least you've got a better chance of dealing with it if your body feels better and you've got more energy.

If exercise doesn't work, go get fucked up at Twilo and bring some piece of ass home ... how can that NOT relieve stress? smile.gif

Ohhh the suggestions are all good and all but I need motivation to get me exercising. The way Im feeling lately, thats not happening unless I drag someone along with me.

I was considering getting back into my crafts night...actually no I am going to do it. But I have been trying to listen to more layed back music. Lenny Kravitz has been blasting on my stereo quite often...his voice just soothes me I guess.

As for getting fucked up...nope not gonna do it. I have to pull away from all that so seeing me partying will be rare I guess we'll say for now. Thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully they will work.

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ohhh the suggestions are all good and all but I need motivation to get me exercising. The way Im feeling lately, thats not happening unless I drag someone along with me.

I was considering getting back into my crafts night...actually no I am going to do it. But I have been trying to listen to more layed back music. Lenny Kravitz has been blasting on my stereo quite often...his voice just soothes me I guess.

As for getting fucked up...nope not gonna do it. I have to pull away from all that so seeing me partying will be rare I guess we'll say for now. Thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully they will work.

I definitely know how you are feeling about not going clubbing. I feel the same way way. I haven't been out in the longest time. Do something that you are very interested in that will get you motivated. Like you said, start working with crafts.

Breann

Originally posted by rmarshall:

honestly, STOP droppin pills.....

Damn...what makes you immediately assume its from dropping pills? You dont know what my lifestyle is like what-so-ever. Not trying to be mean but that wasn't a good asumption in my opinion.

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

PUZZLES!!! Do a jigsaw puzzle, or crossword, or whatever you like. I get so absorbed when I do a jigsaw puzzle that I don't answer the phone and come to work with bloodshot eyes, usually late, talking about my damn puzzle! Makes me forget about everything else! Exercise is also great. Exercise first, then the rest of the evening work on your puzzle. (yes I'm a nerd!)

try and read a book, seriously!!!!

The Celestine Prophacy by James Redfeild, is a really uplifting book!!! I promise, or

Brave New World by Adoulus Huxley

Working out is a good way to feel better.

Also try seretonin pills, they replenish what we all loose on the weekends cwm26.gif

BUT THE BEST CURE ALL IS TO CURL UP WITH A GREAT MOVIE AND A FINELY ROLLED BLUNT FILLED WITH KILLERS. ahhhhhhhhhhh, can't wait to get out of here!!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 01-03-2001).]