Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK>> TUNNEL>? What The fuck? I dont get it? Haha

ok, well whats up with the Tunnel And JV? is he gone or what? i no i see new flyers out for that Gonzo after party on Friday's..looks kinda tasty..New Lazer? new light show?....hmm?

*Me*

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

J.V QUIT THE TUNNEL AGAIN, HES TO CLASSY FOR THAT PLACE!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Arent you the same person, who was all like \" the tunnel is this and that".and long live the tunnel?

and now JV is to Classy for it, Haha?

Anyway, that kinda sucks for tunnel, unless they get a BIG name there, that place will go Down.

omg, Thats Sad.

i hope not.

and i just heard all this good shit about it 2.

HUH

*me*

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jaysea:

Arent you the same person, who was all like \" the tunnel is this and that".and long live the tunnel?

and now JV is to Classy for it, Haha?

Anyway, that kinda sucks for tunnel, unless they get a BIG name there, that place will go Down.

omg, Thats Sad.

i hope not.

and i just heard all this good shit about it 2.

HUH

*me*

YEA THE TUNNEL IS OFF THE HOOK CAUSE J.V MADE IT THAT WAY WITH HIS INTENSE JOINTS, AND WHAT I MEANT BY TO CLASSY FOR THAT PLACE IS THE WAY IT IS RAN AND MANAGED AND HOW THEY DONT PAY THE DJ'S AND HAVE SHITTY PEOPLE OPEN FOR ONE OF THE BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD, NEXT TIME ILL BE A LITTLE MORE CLEARER FOR YOU, AND THE TUNNEL STILL HAS THE MOS DIVERSE MUSIC IN THE CITY

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Well OOOOOOOK

Hahaha

As for the Tunnel its self goes, i got the Truth on the 411 about Peter maybe selling it.

Peter, the crook that he is, Never had any planes to Sell The Tunnel, He wanted to start rumors about him selling it, so he could Up the prices on it, and see how much he could get for it. He has no plans to sell it any time soon. And no plans to Re-vamp it. The only thing i Know of, is that it might get a new Light System or a up-dated Version.

And some more Paint, few things here and there, but nothing HUGE.

*Me*

Maybe JV will come back, cwm36.gif

i hope, Haha

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have good word that there is going to be decent amount of renovation on tunnel in the near future. The budget apparently is pretty good for it. What exactly is going to happen is still being debated, but deffinitly watch for a facelift in the near future! Rock on Tunnel! cwm38.gif

i think jaysea is right . . . no renovations . . . no selling the tunnel . . . peter gatien is a cheap bastard smile.gif

mike - hope you got to sleep the other day wink.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Tunnel really doesn't need much renovations--people just complain too much. What they need is good djs and to run their shit right.

Otherwise, Tunnel is good as it is. I could think of some other clubs that could use a revamp but that's not what matters.

Well have u seen the light show? its the same show that has been there since it opened, RIGHT? haha. i love tunnel, i just think it needs a better sound and light system, and a good dj. and it would be kicking.

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys neeed to realize the tunnel is dead....its nothing, never will be....its for 15 year olds who cant get into any other clubs

dave

------------------

AOL:DieselGroove1

SOUNDFACTORY FRIDAYS....CALL 201-926-7012 or email DieselGrovoe1@aol.com

i just think it needs a better sound and light system, and a good dj. and it would be kicking.

Um...is that what you look for in a club?

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

The tunnel has been terrible since Eddie left.. the whole place has just fell apart in the last 2 years or so.

I even went to hear Eddie at a Guest spot there this summer, and it was just obnoctious, im talking not even 500 people in that place, and all it was.. was 17-year-old-crack-heads-looking-for-a-place-to-crash.

it was disgusting, Gatien is an asshole, and should stop wasting his time, shut the place down! I miss tunnel fridays with baez.

cwm37.gif

Originally posted by spikesnj:

You guys neeed to realize the tunnel is dead....its nothing, never will be....its for 15 year olds who cant get into any other clubs

dave

well considering theres 15 year old cracked out kids at factory on SATURDAYS i'll just leave fridays alone

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by charrails:

i just think it needs a better sound and light system, and a good dj. and it would be kicking

Originally posted by gravity:

cwm25.gif

What's wrong with that? I would have to say that the most important things in a club would include the DJ, the venue (which includes size/setup/light/sound), & the crowd.

i agree

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i agree, the tunnel is the best space in the city, just needs to be managed more properly

------------------

i just think it needs a better sound and light system, and a good dj. and it would be kicking

Originally posted by gravity:

cwm25.gif

What's wrong with that? I would have to say that the most important things in a club would include the DJ, the venue (which includes size/setup/light/sound), & the crowd.